Questionnaire?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pandora1151

Questionnaire?

Post by Pandora1151 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:05 pm

Hi, I'm new here. I was just kind of browsing around and I noticed a few posts from people who were unsure where their talents lie and unsure of whether their gifts were real or not, etc. I belong to another forum and I just found this while I was searching for information on google about a different topic. This place seems to have some reasonable, grounded people on it. I'm so pleased! I've found other forums where the conversations were genuine but not very helpful. I guess it was just people who were "fascinated" by the subject and wanted to be psychic but not very knowledgeable. I like this place but it is a little daunting because it is so big and seems to have been around for awhile so there are lots of long threads. I'm looking forward to sifting through them all and getting to know everyone.

Anyway, the point of this post is I wanted to ask if there is a questionnaire on this site anywhere that gives you an idea of the strength of your abilities and the categories you are strongest in. On the other forum I frequent, there is a "test" like this. Although the test isn't a be all and end all because it doesn't really determine how developed your abilities are or what stage you are in, it is useful because it helps people to get an idea of what their gifts are and how strong they are. It gives a little bit of focus and confirmation. Is there anything like that here? I haven't looked for it for long so forgive me if it's somewhere obvious and I just missed it. I just want to know because I can feel confusion and uncertainty coming from some of the posts I've been reading and I thought it might be helpful.

Love P.

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:46 pm

hey there!
Ummm I'm also new here and was having a look through the program section
Divination Software
and i saw there that there are loads of test software things. Not quite what you were talking about, i think, but have a look anyways.

You can download the program give it a go and if you like it then you have to get an unlock key.
Now that topic is ALL over the place and there is lots of help about getting the key.
Basically, be active in the forum.

Anyways have fun and I'll be joining you as I dig through all the forums ... now where did that crumb go...???  :smt002

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:50 pm

While there are some common names for things, we might keep in mind that each and every person is a unique, individual and functioning on that level with psychic abilities gives them the right focus.  Do not seek to be found on a questionnaire.  Instead seek to open what is your personal abilities, then practice to hone your own personal skills.

Pandora1151

Post by Pandora1151 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:13 pm

Thanks! Spiritalk, I agree that a questionnaire can't identify a person completely. Some of them are helpful and some of them are just fun but none of them give a complete picture and they're all subjective. I was just curious if this site had anything that pointed in that direction. Rosered, thanks for the link! :D

Return to “General Discussion”