Twin Flames

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

TheAlchemist

Twin Flames

Post by TheAlchemist » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:28 am

has anyone out there experienced meeting their twin flame?

Crow

Post by Crow » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:53 am

TheAlchemist,

Perhaps if you gave your definition for what a twin flame is that might help us to know if we have or not.  :smt002   Is it the same as a twin spirit?  

Safe Journey

Okay went a looking. It seems that they are placing this with the same as a soul mate.  Interesting.  I thought we could have many soul mates throughout time.  But only one twin.  I can have a twin but not be romaticly drawn to them such as another spirit which is a love I have carried a flame for many lives.  Makes no sense what so ever, I know.  Just my own feelings.

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:14 am

yeah Crow I was under the same impression.
That soul mate literally means mate= friend so be careful when manifesting that. Cause yes you might have romantic encounters with that person, they are more a friend to you.
a twin flame comes from the same root as you?
Well thats what I thought.

I do know of ppl who have met their twin flame and its astonishing to see it. To feel that bond that exists between them. Incredible.
If you look under the Thread "What is love?-Youdah"
you will see that many have found that kinda love in many different places.
:)

Pandora1151

Post by Pandora1151 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:36 pm

Yes, I am currently in a relationship with a soul mate/twin flame, whatever you call it. It's the best and the worst experience of my life. I didn't know until recently that these relationships are filled with difficulty and designed for soul growth. Great! A friend of mine did some research on it and when she was telling me how she thought that was my relationship, I finally understood what was happening after 8 years of being with him. I've never had so much frustration in my life but I've also never felt so incredibly, deeply attached and in love with someone. To this day, it feels like we just met. I am always in the initial stage of love, infatuation, alongside all the other stages of settling into a relationship.

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:55 pm

Pandora1151 I`m so happy for you!   the challenges are worth the connection...for sure!

Pandora1151

Post by Pandora1151 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:16 pm

Thanks, I guess. Today's one of the difficult days :(.

Anyway, I looked up some more information and I guess Twin Flame is different from Soul Mate. I would say I'm in a soul mate relationship but I don't think it's a Twin Flame relationship. In fact, not only is my romantic relationship a soul mate relationship, I'd say I have at least 2 other soul mate friendships in my life right now. They aren't as difficult as the romantic relationship but they are quite stimulating!

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:47 pm

I hope your day has gotten better Pandora1151...all relationships come with joys and challenges...some have more joys and others have more challenges.....rest and know that all  relationships and encounters serve to teach us more about ourselves ...whatever we do ..wherever we go and whoever we meet... it is all meant to be....embrace the Joy ...embrace the lessons...Live..love...and grow....Peace my Friend....sending much love to you!

Pandora1151

Post by Pandora1151 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:22 pm

Thanks Alchemist. I feel better although the situation hasn't actually gotten better. Strange. I just took the attitude that you described above and honestly, it's not that bad of a situation. Our history shows that it will be nonexistent in a day or two...probably by tonight :).

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:13 pm

Pandora1151 i think if we look for the good and the blessings in all situations/relationships we can change our perspective of it...growing stronger and more aware of ourselves and our capicity to create whatever it is we desire....stay focused on what is good and working well in your life  and you will find that sense of serenity and peace within yourself at all times...regardless of what is swirling around outside of you....dont get sucked into the chaos...its ok to observe it from a distance...you don`t need to make sense of it....just be you...your own serene self....sending much Love your way.....

Return to “General Discussion”