Mods...about Avatars

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MaggieRose

Mods...about Avatars

Post by MaggieRose » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:57 pm

For some reason, I can't seem to pull up the avatars  in order to choose one.  Am I doing something wrong?

Crow

Post by Crow » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:06 pm

Maggierose

I went to check it out, I guess there is no pictures there in the gallery for avatars.  Have you tried to upload your own pic or use another link?  I had to crop my little kat to fit into the pixel requirements.  (using my photo editor on my computer) Took me most of the day!!  :smt005 I'm not good with these machines.  Best of luck, and hope this helps.

Safe Journey

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:08 pm

you need to find your own avatar and make sure you add it in your profile.  there is a size dimensiont that you need to adhere to.  there are plenty of free pics for avatars on the internet, just use google to search for free avatar pics, pick one you like and then save it to your hard drive and then use your profile options to add it to your account here.

Hope this helps

Suzi

MaggieRose

Post by MaggieRose » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:40 pm

Thanks!

I just thought something was wrong with my machine.  I'll find something suitable.

ollieowl

Post by ollieowl » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:32 am

Crow wrote:Maggierose

I went to check it out, I guess there is no pictures there in the gallery for avatars.  Have you tried to upload your own pic or use another link?  I had to crop my little kat to fit into the pixel requirements.  (using my photo editor on my computer) Took me most of the day!!  :smt005 I'm not good with these machines.  Best of luck, and hope this helps.

Safe Journey
you can shrink most picture using lrfanView here a link to it and it's free

http://irfanview.uk-s0ftware.com/?s=gou ... 1QodgjRweA

or this I can't remember with I used

http://current-versions.com/irfanview4/ ... 1Qodbl9xew

Return to “General Discussion”