Money

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:38 pm

whatever way you contribute to humanity is a good way...It could be as simple as a smile that brightens someones day....it costs nothing...yet is priceless

As far as the suffering of humanity goes....this is my theory...again my theory...if you don`t agree I respect your view as well.....I believe that before we come to earth and are born we map out our lives...with all the successes and failures....all the highs and lows....all the miracles and tragedies.....joys and sufferings.....now we create this life map while we are living in the ultimate place of love and goodness...so we are in an invincible state when we choose to take on life challenges during our  earth experience....and we do at this point choose to take on hardships so we may further our growth and evolution as a soul...examples....the founder of the organization mothers against drunk driving...loses her child by a drunk driver.....the man who uses his life to capture criminals loses his son to a criminal....The person who wishes to teach humanity about self sufficiency grows up in an orphanage....It makes sense to the universe...although in our earthly lives often we cannot see the bigger purpose that is taking shape.....but suffering does serve us well in the growth department...which is our reason for our earth experience..soul growth...If earth were perfect like heaven...there would be no point in coming here for an earth experience....suffering does serve to teach us something we might not understand the reasons for it now...but when we return home...all will be revealed to us...and we will understand the reasons for it....

7_Foot_Indian

Post by 7_Foot_Indian » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:55 pm

What if I told you there were spirits who suffered even after this "Earthly" life? Do they make that choice before or as it happens now?

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:13 pm

I think that the lost souls HAVE made a choice to separate themselves from God....again it goes back to the gift of free will....

I have always been interested in near death experiences  and most of what i have read are stories of people going into the light and then choosing to return to earth...I have only read about one person who throughout his whole life did not believe that God existed...his near death experience was very much different and he was drawn away from the light....as this was happening he said "God are you there?" and at that very moment he was pulled into the light....He did choose to return to earth and he was forever a changed man....that is the only story i have ever read about a non believers near death experience.....If anyone has more to share on that subject I would be glad to hear more....

May the Love and light of God surround us all!

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:03 pm

TheAlchemist wrote:I think that the lost souls HAVE made a choice to separate themselves from God....again it goes back to the gift of free will....

I have always been interested in near death experiences  and most of what i have read are stories of people going into the light and then choosing to return to earth...I have only read about one person who throughout his whole life did not believe that God existed...his near death experience was very much different and he was drawn away from the light....as this was happening he said "God are you there?" and at that very moment he was pulled into the light....He did choose to return to earth and he was forever a changed man....that is the only story i have ever read about a non believers near death experience.....If anyone has more to share on that subject I would be glad to hear more....

Thanks for sharing that. What do you think about we here on Earth and separating ourselves from God? Part of me thinks that is what we are doing and why we are here, to remember we do not have to be separate (though I believe we are really never separate, we just focus on the distractions, kind of like we spoke about in the previous posts).

And trust me..there is more than you might think who have made a choice in the other direction. It's a sad thing. There are also those who hold some back.

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:32 pm

I agree that we are not separate unless we make a conscious decision to do so...I think what it is is that we  forget our connection to the divine....ever hear of the river of forgetfulness?...I think we discussed mapping our earth lives before we arrive here...after  that life map  is created and approved...we go through the river of forgetfulness...so we temporarily forget where we came from...and from earth we begin to search for the answers for why we came here and what we plan to accomplish while we are here..and eventually we find our connection again....and return home after we complete what we came here to do....i think if we remembered our purpose with ease...we would just want to complete it as fast as we can so we can return to our true home where all is love and light....no more struggle and conflict that we deal with here on earth..if we hurried home we would miss out on the soul growth we came here for...all the obstacles we choose to take on in our lives are opportunities for soul growth and expansion..that is my understanding of this earth life

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:20 pm

all the obstacles we choose to take on in our lives are opportunities for soul growth and expansion

I would like to expand on this a bit.....This is what i believe....The more evolved our souls are when we map out our lives...the more obstacles we place in our earth life because our souls know that we can handle the challenges and when we emerge from the battles we will be stronger and wiser because of them....so we must see our hardships as blessings because they serve our souls well...

i am reminded of my aunt when i write this....one of her daughters was pregnant with twins....her daughter died during child birth...and both the babies died soon after....Then her father died...her other daughter had a baby and was then diagnosed with cancer and was dying...before the daughter died her husband was killed in a traffic accident....her daughter soon after died.....shortly after that her mother died....she was left alone with only her grand daughter to raise.....now many years pass and her grand daughter is pregnant...oh what a blessing after enduring so much loss in one lifetime....the grand daughters baby died at birth....To me I think my aunt must be one of the strongest souls ever created....God Bless her strength to carry on...

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:26 pm

Money the slipperiest stuff ever, over my life I've great chunks and it goes but it keeps coming back.

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:45 pm

That`s great Prof. Akers!...... keep the dough rolling out and coming back...you know the saying...the more you give the more you receive......May you always have an abundant supply!

Laylani

Post by Laylani » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:59 am

Money...hmmm...I don't think money is bad. Having money is easier than not having it.  :smt003

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:44 pm

TheAlchemist wrote:I think that the lost souls HAVE made a choice to separate themselves from God....again it goes back to the gift of free will....

The secret to what is written in this is....NEAR death experiences.  The experience of death does not have any kind of return to earth life existence to compare.  At that point in time they choose to remain in the afterlife state or return to the earth life state.

And the books do tend to stick to positive experiences.  A friend of mine went through the tunnel and returned.  While in the tunnel he had hands reaching out to him and they had sharp nails - not a pleasant experience at all.

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:35 pm

I think the souls who choose to return..perhaps are shown why they chose to come to earth in the first place and they are able to see all the good that going back will bring...i`m sure there are other reasons too...family ties etc etc.....

maybe there are more positive stories because people are more hesitant to speak about the negative ones....even those with positive experiences can be hesitant...for fear of ridicule or being told it was a hallucination and not real.....

ollieowl

Post by ollieowl » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:16 am

spiritalk wrote:
The secret to what is written in this is....NEAR death experiences.  The experience of death does not have any kind of return to earth life existence to compare.  At that point in time they choose to remain in the afterlife state or return to the earth life state.

And the books do tend to stick to positive experiences.  A friend of mine went through the tunnel and returned.  While in the tunnel he had hands reaching out to him and they had sharp nails - not a pleasant experience at all.
hello spiritalk

have you never hear of the children that remember previous lives
the trouble is as they get older the memory's vanish mostly by the time there are 5 ish years old its all gone there new life take full control

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:36 pm

I`ve heard that if you ask a young child who they were in their last life...they will tell you with much detail...very interesting

Minakochan

Post by Minakochan » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:29 pm

Well, I believe that money is God's creation. And like all of His creations, it is good. And I love it because it can buy me candy, it can buy my food, it can buy a trip to the park, it can buy medicine, it can buy perfumes.

The problem with money are the people that use it for greed, the people that want all the money for themselves, they want money for power, for control. It's the people that make the money "bad", not the money itself.

I used to hate money. But that made me never have any. So I decided to start loving it and treat it with respect. Like everything else you treat with love and respect, it just began to respect and love me back. Now I don't NEED it, I have a fine life even though I don't have a "normal" job (I work as a Translator, but I'm just starting so I don't get much jobs). Sure I still have bills, but I don't get saddened or worried about them all the time. And that works for me. :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:53 pm

As the new spirit to earth (a child) is still connected to spirit there are other things going on than past life memories - at least I would say there is another explanation not considered - their own spirit guidance.  

Have you ever had a spirit entity take over your physical body?  You are not that person but can give all details concerning them without hesitation or lack of detail.

Children could do this much more easily because of their inherent closeness to spirit realms in their youth.

Return to “General Discussion”