I saw a tower that wasn't there...

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bandit81101

I saw a tower that wasn't there...

Post by Bandit81101 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:53 pm

Didn't know where to put this, so general discussion seemed best lol :)

Anyways, yesterday I was driving into work and I glanced off to my left.  There were yards there, houses (It was in town, so houses were relativly close together) Then by the trees, the houses seemed to disappate and I saw a large stone tower.  It was circular shaped, and part of the upper wall facing me was crumbled just a bit.  I blinked, and it was gone, just trees and houses again.

Now I've never "Seen" things like that without consciously knowing it was going on...So, any ideas what it means!?!

Thanks in advance!!

wickedfox

Post by wickedfox » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:18 pm

I once saw Our Lady of Guadalupe of the side of a small bridge on my way to the store one evening. It freaked me out so badly I went to find a friend and seek it out with a flashlight.  

When it happened, it was not yet dark and I distinctly recall seeing a red flower in her hands..

I'm not a Christian, but I was told that she appears to non-believers.

Weird.

michael1941

The Tower

Post by michael1941 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:06 pm

This might have been a flash from the past. Perhaps there was a tower in that place at some point in history...It might pay to do a little research on the area. Or it could be a split second burst from the future; sometimes these come as warnings, but more often than not they are random. The other more earthly explanation is that your brain picked up a pattern in that specific location and misenterpreted it-rather like seing faces in wallpaper or monsters in shadows when we were children.
Blessings
Michael

Bandit81101

Re: The Tower

Post by Bandit81101 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:12 am

michael1941 wrote:This might have been a flash from the past. Perhaps there was a tower in that place at some point in history...It might pay to do a little research on the area. Or it could be a split second burst from the future; sometimes these come as warnings, but more often than not they are random. The other more earthly explanation is that your brain picked up a pattern in that specific location and misenterpreted it-rather like seing faces in wallpaper or monsters in shadows when we were children.
Blessings
Michael
I tried looking it up, it doesn't appear that anything like it has been in my area before.  And if it came as a warning, what does it mean?  I'm still a little confused as to why I saw it.  I drive by that place all the time, on an almost daily basis, sometimes several times a day, and have never seen anything like it before.

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:39 pm

It sounds to me like a psychic flash, or a past life connection. Sometimes we see glimpses of things that have already been. If it was a tower that was never there as far as you know, it could mean that everything is about to change very quickly and perhaps the ruins you saw, were those of an old path which no longer serves you? Just a thought...... We are all intuitive, so I don't find this strange in the least. If you see it again, please let us know.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

Return to “General Discussion”