B I T C H O L O G Y

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

Re: B I T C H O L O G Y

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:44 am

[quote="Pravin Kumar"][b][size=18][/size]

Dear Prasanna and Proj.

This is a vast topic and something came to my mind just now while reading this. Couples go for the sonography test when the woman is pregnant to know the gender of the child and when they come to know it is a girl the child is aborted. This has reduced the ratio of girl to boy to such an extent that a day will come when there would be one Radha and 12 Krishnas dancing round Radha.

When a man does not handle a woman properly and show her the right direction in the society and give her honour and respect and at the same time keeping just enough control that it  brings peace in the family then everything goes wrong. This is not to say that there are no exceptions. I have seen women who are extremely talented, ruthless, firm in their decision making, holding very high post and it was recently reported that our own Indira Neogi earns 8 times more than Warren Buffet. Isn't that news music to our ears?

Well exceptions will always be there but even in my own family my mother would take all decisions and is firm but she still says that it is a man who leads a woman and without a man woman is helpless. So my Dad provided that support and direction.

Pravin Kumar[/b][/quote]

Pravin jee,

When we are talking about genders and gender differences -- considerations presumably limited to the current lifetime/incarnation!

I realize that there are many who do not believe in rebirth and this is it, what you see is what is there reality for them.

What if oppressed women come back as males and abusive males come back as women?

I know -- this can be taken to the Nth limit and depending on who has the axe and needs to grind, the story can take any turn etc.

Even if the all powerful human being in a society or culture or nation (all facts!) begins to abort or abandon daughters, willy nilly, I see that as a challenge to the very Koncept that we are overseen and overlorded by a Divine Entity that ultimately holds the reins!

If that is not the case then much of what we discuss, talk about, 'divine' whether in the palm, horoscope, iching or nimitta etc is random, for there is no Power or Intelligence that is looking after the Universal Synchrony (the As above so below and vice versa!).

And if there is Someone that looks after the BALANCE at least in the LONG RUN, then why are we worried and what are we BITCHIN' about (Just bringing the topic back to the HEADER in case a moderator comes around with a wild look in eyes and a scythe of justice that will put this post in some SPAM or SCAM forum (the dungeon! NOOOOOO!!!!!) because the content did not match the header (ACHTUNG!)

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:11 am

dear Ranjan da,

thank you so much for your thought provoking and kind reply to all the three , ie , to pravinji , and proj and to me . As i wrote earlier , u are the only one person who could analze the subject mater   as according to my views , u have quoted the write time to bring back the subject header  back , and u have told we are deviating from bitchology .  thanks once again .

I think we can have eleborate discussions about harassment reletated to gender in seperate heading , it will be  interesting to read , but i dont think  all   will share their views   in this or not . I have read number of articles regarding sex related harasment s  and one beautiful article about the transformation regarding the out look of gender , geneology , which has contributed to the  type of marriage systems , about monogamy , polygamy etc etc , about which our pravinji has quoted above. But i read it in my language , sorry i could not reproduce it here  because , u people cant read my language .  YOu have already expressed my views about gender which i was thinking to write from yester day in this context ,  within two or three lines u have made us clear , but i can say i could have taken atleast 3 pages to tell the same thing , i always find it difficult to explain anything very short as u do , whenever i write 5 pages explaining one particular incident , my hus band makes me understand the same subject by writing only 2 sentences and even he speaks very little . I really use to wonder about his skills , now iam wondering about the same skill which u posses , reading your very brief answers to all subjects, but i always fail in this matter.   I wanted to know from u , whether u are a science graduate or not , only we commerce and arts people write more pages , i find science graduates writing very short answers .some times my husband says he cant write more number of pages as i write , it makes him tired , but within short time i can write 10 pages .  This attitude makes me to ask u one thing ,  is  this problem  related to gender or not ?  

I think i must stop here , as now iam also deviating from the present topic.

with regards

prasanna

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:35 am

TO praviinji  and to proj ,

I thank u both for sharing your kind views and knowledge here at first.  I request proj to read our ranjan da's reply so that  he can have better understanding of the subject matter , and i want to tell him iam not against manhood , i love and respect always only male friends than my side , as i have already told in my previous posts , i have only true male friends and not many lady friends , and always can move easily with male friends than girl friends , as they really admire my knowldge , skills without any  jelousy  as against my side , i cant express my views or share my knowldge about the society as i do with male friends , when i do this , they regard me iam not from their world as if   i have come from outer space , this makes me feel very sorry ,being  an indian woman if i talk about sex educatoion and all , i found them treating me alien

dear proj , u might have come to a conclusion about me that ,, i belong to old age , truely speaking , iam very much related to modern age in my dressing , being born in chennai ( madurai)orthodox brahmin family , i use even jeans t shirts as agains9 yards pattu sarees , but  i never fail wearing 9 yards sa ree in the time of auspicious pooja days , and at times of marriage s, i respect our culture , but iam against the modern girls and their thinkings and behavi our , i  wish my daughter in law to be from my caste and want her to follow indian tradition and customs , you are very clear about modern girls , that is true , dont think iam aginst boys , i support guys like u and my son who is fond of indian culture and i cant tolerate a girl who can behave as the girls who are behaving as u quoted about the girls who miss use the dowry act .

Let me tell pravinji , he has quoted about mrs Indira Nuoee (pepsi )

She is sister in law to my favorite singer mrs ARUNa SAI ram , about whom i have refered in my post in music  thread . I love ARUNA SAI ram's vocal singing of ABHANG  her classical carnatic singing is world famous , but MRS INdira ji never fails attending MRS sai ram's annual music festival concerts in mylapore    fine arts society chennai ,during all seasons (DURING devcember music festival)   we can   se e INDIRAJI sitting in first row listening her sister in law's song s.,, this is well known  to all tamil fans ., here i wish   to say   that  iam also proud  to call myself that  i too belong to their community .  Indiraji and ARUNAJI are the two famous celebrities who are promoting indian family values and culture to the rest of   the world ,  a special thanks to praviniji  for making me write this thro this thread .  we   can quote them  to be  role models  in this context .

Let me continue after some time , thank u all for sharing your views

with love and respect
prasanna

Pravin Kumar

B I T C H O L O G Y

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:40 am

RRji,

Once the topic of Lord Rama and Sita started the discussion is already off mark. So on your post about men taking  birth as women and vice versa I shall make an interesting note:

I read a book on "The Powers of the Spirit World". This was written by a Lady living in Bombay, Byculla long time back. Her two sons expired in a Bike accident and within a month their Spirit tried to contact their Mother. The mother could get the message and learnt how to autowrite and she has written all that is conveyed to her by one of her son. What happens up there, how many levels are there (There are 7 levels and in the seventh you are the purest) and these two boys reached the 6th level straightaway.

Well to cut things short the message she got from one of her son was that woman normally took birth as woman in next life and they were given a preference where to take birth and what gender to take birth. Normally woman would take birth as woman in 9 cases out of 10 and men to as men and they would prefer to take birth in their own previous family where they had already been. In this respect this lady gave examples of her own heritage. She looked almost similar to her great great grand mother and what not. This I know because in one of my friend's house in Patna, his daughter in law gave birth to a son who happened to be his father, who expired when the daughter in law of this gentleman was almost 6 months pregnant. My Guru informed this girl before that she would get a girl child and after His blessings this girl became pregnant. But subsequently He informed me after the death of the Father of my friend who was then 92 (He told his children that tonight I shall go away). This same person took birth as his grandson's son and the other daughter in law in the family gave birth to their great grandfather. This is because both the children look like them.

I doubt moderator will mind all this as she must be reading all this with interest.

Now although I am straying from the main topic the following is interesting. Why a spirit prefers to take rebirth in the same family and not in another family and sometimes there are exceptions. Why the spirit does take rebirth. The purpose is to do prayaschit for your Sins and when you take rebirth it is faster to do prayaschit then up there. So some souls take birth even in a prostitute's womb or some such house where they can do their prayaschit faster. Sometimes the reverse happens and such souls can be led astray.

Coming to the main topic, the posting was done as a boost to all those women who are there in the "I Need Hugs" and other similar coloumns so that they cheer up and look happy. Whether this has served that purpose remains to be seen.

And as for the Moderator, Miss Dhav if you are reding this I am sure you won't mind it and if you are not reading it do not read it. In any case do not delete this.

Pravin Kumar

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:31 am

dear pravinji ,

I just read your reply , it is nice to know about the re birth of that particular persons , or families , i think u can share these stories (SORRY to call them stories ) the real incidents , in birth and rebirth , incarnation thread i think .I f  moderator allows  this here , then please continue writing here itself , so that we can know some more points regarding this

Thanks PRAVINJI

for sharing nice informations , i have faith in   rebirth , previous births  etc etc , so it sounds nice to me .Proj , here again u can call your aunty prasanna   a old lady (related to old generation thoughts) in tamil we say palaya panchangam . This name we refer to the people who follow old traditions without modern thoughts .

with warm regards

prasanna

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:18 pm

Hi All,

Yes i got no objection to the discussion as long as it does not involve personal attacks and it should contain healthy writing for all interested.

dhav;-)

tourbi

Re: B I T C H O L O G Y

Post by tourbi » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:21 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:

B I T C H O L O G Y

WHEN I STAND UP FOR MYSELF AND FOR MY BELIEFS THEY CALL ME A

BITCH

WHEN I STAND UP FOR THOSE I LOVE THEY CALL ME A BITCH

WHEN I SPEAK MY MIND, THINK MY OWN THOUGHTS, DO THINGS MY

OWN WAY THEY CALL ME A BITCH.

BEING A BITCH MEANS I WON'T COMPROMISE WHAT IS IN MY HEART.

IT MEANS LIVE MY LIFE MY WAY.

IT MEANS I WON'T ALLOW ANYONE TO STEP ON ME.

WHEN I REFUSE TO TOLERATE INJUSTICE AND SPEAK AGAINST IT

I AM DEFINED AS A BITCH.

THE SAME THING HAPPENS WHEN I TAKE TIME FOR MYSELF INSTEAD OF

BEING ANYONE'S MAID, OR WHEN I ACT A LITTLE SELFISH.

IT MEANS I HAVE THE COURAGE AND STRENGTH TO ALLOW MYSELF TO BE

WHO I TRULY AM AND WON'T BECOME ANYONE ELSE'S IDEA OF WHAT

THEY THINK I SHOULD BE.

I AM OUTSPOKEN OPINIONATED AND DETERMINED. I WANT WHAT I

WANT AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN THAT.

SO TRY TO STOMP ON ME, TRY TO DOUSE MY INNER FLAME, TRY TO

SQUASH EVERY OUNCE OF MY BEAUTY I HOLD WITHIN ME

YOU WON'T SUCCEED.

AND IF THAT MAKES ME A BITCH SO BE IT.

I EMBRACE THE TITLE AND PROUD TO BEAR IT.

B   BABE

I    IN

T    TOTAL

C   CONTROL OF

H    HERSELF

B   BEAUTIFUL

I    INTELLIGENT

T    TALENTED

C    CHARMING

H    HELL OF A WOMAN

B     BEAUTIFUL

I      INDIVIDUAL

T      THAT

C      CAN

H       HANDLE ANYTHING

SEND THIS TO 5 WOMEN TO PUT A SMILE ON THEIR FACE

IF YOU CAN'T DO SOMETHING RIGHT GET A WOMAN TO DO IT.

Thank you,  Image
THis one is for you. Image
Last edited by tourbi on Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:14 am

dear DHAV,

thank u very much for allowing all of us to continue here .  I assure u , there wont be any personal attacks

with love

prasanna

Pravin Kumar

The Laws of the Spirit World

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:24 am

Prasanna,

The Laws of the Spirit World, some chapters regarding rebirth has been posted on 7/8/2005 in Meditation and Mind Control. You can go through them.

Pravin Kumar

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:11 am

thanks and good morning Pravinji ,

SURE, i will definitely go through them.

moon shadow

Post by moon shadow » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:29 am

Sometimes we give symbols to words, but this is how some see and/or feel , but not need to be true, or false.
Women started to become faster spiritual awarded, and men should think why ... it seems women can detach easier for some material attachments...
This was a general opinion, exceptions are always available :)

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:53 pm

dear friend,

Thanks for  reactivating this thread after seven  months. I think many new comers  will post their views now in this thread  of Pravinji and also share their views with me now.

Regards,

Wolfie19

Yeah!

Post by Wolfie19 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:31 pm

I am one too
just i do not believe women do things better
and parts of the world have been female dominated in the past
and we always make mistakes when we do not rule with higher spiritual conduct- that is fair to all- where there is humbleness

Please my Sisters lets not fall prey to the SAME mistakes of the past

In the meantime- power for us all!

Allah U Akbar!

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:57 am

Hai friend, thanks for sharing your views here.

Regards,

Return to “General Discussion”