Indigo Children - Maybe you are an indigo child?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:59 am

lol you my dear sir Charlesman sounds like you've got a since of humor bout you! Lovely!
And do I detect a bit of royalty coming out of your mouth.  :smt112

Lol,
Daizy.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:02 am

Thank you Spiritalk. I never saw the association of the words Christ, and crystal! Wow, that is an eye opener, and something to ponder. Thank you again.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:26 am

Indigo's come in different flavors, and that list is a good guide but not the rule, its like a cooking recipe, add a little of this, and a little of that to make your own creation. I don't believe that there is a prerequisite for being an indigo, although many things on the list do make sense. There are variables.

I feel that I may be (or was) an indigo child. Does becoming an adult make someone not an indigo? I remember that as a child, I just knew, that there was something placed in a refuge dump for me. I was probably about 5 or 6 years old. I made a beeline for a garbage sack after pleading with my mother to let go fetch it. I tore the bag open, and inside were dozens of 'My Little Golden Books'. On another occasion, I was holding a round stone in my hand, and for no real reason, I threw it to the ground and it split into two pieces. Inside the stone was a glassy black material commonly called obsidian. The stone looked just like any other stone on the outside. I had no guidance as a child about such things, so it was ignored and forgotten until these days.

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:16 pm

lol howdy Wolf am from WA too!
But anywho, no an Indigo can be an adult. I am as you can see by my post above, tho I had no idea I was til I read the list & read up it some more.
In fact more than one person in my house is an Indigo but they don't know it yet ether.
But I can now tell when their are more Indigo's around, it's quite nice to know too. :smt003
So yeah, just cause your an adult doesn't mean your not an Indigo.
Just means you've gotten older, that's all.

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:02 pm

Charlesman wrote:Do you feel out of place in today's world? Absolutely - and rather than change myself, I'll change the world.
That was my best  :smt004

Yip an Indigo through and through...:smt006

Yeah you can def be an idigo adult - and like spiritalk mentioned, indigo's evolve into crystals. Then there are the new rainbow's too...look in the really young children's eyes of today...What a spark!

Just as a real side note - a little on topic but more off topic (?):
About the starchildren...same thing as starseed?
cause in that case its just another way of saying that one does not fit in with this world - could be from another planet or civilization somewhere out there.

I don't know...but that whole discussion gets my back up in a serious way...no offence to anyone here! Its just cause it was brought up.

While I do recognise that many ppl out there need to know the reason why they are not comfortable here. They just cannot understand it and feel extremely lonely, or they have dreams about strange places that feel more real and like home than living an average day in this world. (As if any day is average but this is for discussion purposes :smt002)
I completely understand that it gives them a sense of inner peace once they know.
I mean it certainly did for me; when I knew the word for what I experience each and everyday.

I just think that some make it a coup out - they put way too much focus on the fact that they are not Earthlings.

I'm very much, well you chose to come to planet Earth. You were born here in 'this' particular casing and have a particular job to do.
So stop worrying about where you have originally come from and all your crazy experiences from that place or time, stop wasting time and energy and get a move on with your job!
:smt003
But thats just me... :smt002
And this only relates to some...
Soz for the rant...just felt that it needed to be said.

~~~
RR

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:03 pm

There were early indigos to help the spiritually lame to walk into the present new spirituality.  There is a purpose for being indigo, even when we didn't have a label for our differences that certainly showed up in life.  I didn't read about this label until recently and find the list of traits to resonate on a life lived being different.  

There were many born in the 1940s I am finding.  They are some of the forerunners to spirituality of the 2000s.

Check out the color test at:  www.auracolors.com

BTYow

Post by BTYow » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:56 pm

I must be an indigo child. Born in 83 & I fit every single discription. Its taken me a while to discover myself (still in process). But I found this very interesting. I get very much depressed arround people unlike myself they suck my energy. I also surround myself with "my kind" i guess but that leaves me alone most of the time. Its hard to find people you can speak openly with about this stuff. Thanks

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:08 pm

Just wanted to tell BTYow, welcome!! It is nice to see so many people that can connect when they feel so alone...

I know I have been there... lol indigo, is just one of the places that I seem to fit in... there are many many more... lol

Light, love, and blessings,

Nyte

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:51 pm

Thats a good point Nyte.  Labels can do us as much disservice as aid our journey.  We need not get caught up in a label as we struggle understand ourselves and our lives.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:05 pm

*smilies at spiritalk* Yeah I know... but sometimes when you find a place to fit, after feeling so alone... it is hard to remember that it is just a small piece of the whole u... lol I know that It is nice to find someone and someplace where they can see all the pieces that make me, well me and love them all anyways... Not a easy thing for a girl who always feels she has to hold a part of her back... lol

My family is not part of those who I let into my spiritual world... they are very religious and although spirituality and religion are very separate things in my mind, they are linked in the minds of my family... so I think that helps to keep me in check a bit... lol I have to see all the pieces of me and it is just easier to label a peice than me... I am too many things to be anything other than Nyte.... *smilies* hope that made sense to you* LOL

Nyte

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Of course it makes sense.  We all have a need to fit in so when we find a niche we want to get into it.  But we are not just one description of anything.  That is the joys of seeking to find ourselves.

NAAANEE

INDIGO CHILD

Post by NAAANEE » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:01 pm

very nice topic & interesting too.I think to become crystal child one needs to do sadhana.i think neurology has a role in determining the indigo children brain
what about IQ & EQ of an indigo child?
has he to be educated or a person with knowledge but without schooling in his or her life.?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:24 pm

We all need an education for living in this material world.  Knowledge, on the other hand, comes through living and its many experiences.  We can be book smart and knowledge weak.  Or we can be knowledge smart and ignore the book.

Indigos are really very eclectic and unique people.  They found education to be a struggle for the most part, because knowledge was coming to them from their experiences that did not fit into any mold of education or its institutions.  Some were even diagnosed as learning challenged (ADHD, etc.) because they did not walk to the drummer of the educational institutions.

For the most part indigos have a special street smarts that is beyond book learning.  As to IQ I am sure it varies.

NAAANEE

INDIGO CHILD

Post by NAAANEE » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:35 pm

it is really a good information about indigo child.I am hearing this term first time.It is an encouragement for this category of people.i wonder at people having the special knowledge but having some physical deformations.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:28 am

daizyblackrose wrote:lol howdy Wolf am from WA too!
But anywho, no an Indigo can be an adult. I am as you can see by my post above, tho I had no idea I was til I read the list & read up it some more.
In fact more than one person in my house is an Indigo but they don't know it yet ether.
But I can now tell when their are more Indigo's around, it's quite nice to know too. :smt003
So yeah, just cause your an adult doesn't mean your not an Indigo.
Just means you've gotten older, that's all.
Thank you daizyblackrose for your reply, I especially like the part about being older at the end. lol!

"I don't feel any older, but hopefully wiser" lol!

Return to “General Discussion”