Confusion

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

purplepassion08

Confusion

Post by purplepassion08 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:39 am

As stated before I'm all new to astrology and mysticism. Believe my I had been all OVER the web trying to learn.. in particular about my sun sign, and compatability with my sweetheart. *an aquarius*
 Some sites say how compatible we are, others turbulant and rocky... Erm, just how does one know if they're getting legitimate info, rather then just some "fun" site based on nothing?  :smt017

Thanks for the replies.

stormbay

Post by stormbay » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:09 am

Sorry, double post the second has been edited
Last edited by stormbay on Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

stormbay

Post by stormbay » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:09 am

Confusion normally stems from a lack of knowledge of the human  persona and how we work psychologically. With astrology you'll get different answers from different people, as it's their interpretation. There's no set compatibilities, just as there are no set personalities for star signs no matter what any one tells you, only probable traits. However you must not dismiss them, as they are a part of our world and some traits do fit with certain signs.

I see astrology and all forms of divination as guides to how people may or may not be, or react and they may give opposite reactions. Sit down and correlate the star and Chinese signs of all the people you know, then read about their signs from a number of different books or sites. Observe them and see how many they have and which traits they have which don't fit properly. It's the only way to get an unbiased and open understanding of astrology and how it effects the human race, then you will be able adapt how you approach people and understand their tendencies. This will make your life much easier and you'll become more relaxed as you get more comfortable with people and you'll learn about psychological astrology.

As for the compatibility of you and your lady, the only way you'll know that's if you both have the same direction, goal and outcomes in mind. It matters not what a persons star sign is, it's how you both approach the relationship that counts. It also depends on why you are in the relationship as well, again commonality in reasons why you're together is paramount for success. Learn about your love, try to circumvent any negatives, frustrations and confusions,  then enjoy the results. But don't accept a one way street, it has to be a common humility in love. Love, happiness and security, all come from trust, without justified trust, star signs mean nothing.

Career Coach

Compatibility

Post by Career Coach » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:25 am

All signs are compatible AND incompatible with all other signs.  The thing to do is look at what major lessons each sign can teach you.  For example, an Aquarius will teach you how to not take hostages.  A scorpio will teach you how to take hostages.  Just kidding, but there are major life lessons in each sign.  If you want to know what your soul is trying to learn, look at the positives & negatives of the sign you happen to be dealing with.  Cheers :)
Kathi the Career Coach

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:31 pm

Hey now, I'm a Scorpio!!!

In my opinion, I take into consideration along with their sign, many different aspects.  What is their chinese sign which goes by year born, on top of zodiac sign, which is month born, and other aspects such as name meaning, numerology, palms, are all things that tell about a person, as well as their environmental upbringing.  I feel that it all has a bearing on how a person is more detailed.

A leo is a pretty social dominant person, but if they had an abusive upbringing there could be signs of insecurities and secluding themselves.  Though I feel I am truly accurate with my sign, I look at other that make up my personality and compatibility with others.  I have a twin sister and she is more shy and insecure than I because of past experiences in life.  But exact same sign and chinese year.  Both attracted to different types of guys, etc...  It is hard to go based on signs alone.

dblmagus

Post by dblmagus » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:55 pm

Have you tried a complete astrological chart yet? Theres lotsa software that calculates all the squares, quincuxes, semisextiles, etc that goes on in full astrological data gathering. Course then you need to look up what all those things mean if your software doesnt have those meanings with it (I have a Palm OS software called Delphi for free that calculates and graphs everything but doesnt explain it).

Course if it makes you feel better, I've been with my now fiance for 5 years, and she is an aquarius and I am a gemini :) So, it works for us at least ^_^

Return to “General Discussion”