Indigos

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

indigo71

Indigos

Post by indigo71 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:52 pm

How many Indigos are on this forum? and would you like to get in contact with other indigos?

Crow

Post by Crow » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:49 pm

I think that there are many indigo's on this form.  

They kinda confuse the heck out of me.

Dunno, just confused to why all of a sudden we are given colors and things.

How can you recieve a color if you have not done your homework?

How can you be advanced if you have not made the grade?  

All these things confuse me. And I say that in a loving way. I am not a light worker as they say I am, I am just a Guardian of Light who is herself trying to find her own way.  Best wishes to other indigos. Complex creatures we all be. :)

Safe Journey

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:18 pm

Indigo is just a general description for people who have felt outside the society in which they were raised.  The write up has brought a lot of comfort to those who struggled with their feelings of odd man out.  Its not important to have a label or even look others up who may have had their own struggles.  It is important to encourage all to find the light of progress in spirituality.

Crow

Post by Crow » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:10 am

Thank you for the clearification Spiritalk. Until now I just thought that we all had the same spirit, different paths, no one better than the other. I get so confused when I read of indigos and their special powers since I thought we all had these abilities.  Some more dormate than others. And then you have the indigos in hyperdrive.

If we were all raised in environments that were not accepting of the occultic, metaphysics....does that make one an indigo? I mean we were not really accepted and felt outside the box kinda thing happening or is this known as something else psychologicaly?

The labels always confused the heck out of me,  :smt005

Take care Spirtalk,

Safe Journey

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:04 pm

I just don't find labels to be too enlightening sometimes.  During specific times in history there were spiritually adept people who just couldn't (or wouldn't) fit into the mainstream of life's happenings.  The tests indicate that they felt alien to their surroundings (some even say they are aliens - thats not my take).  But many people feel outside the box in life.  

"The Indigo Child is a boy or girl who displays a new and unusual set of psychological attributes, revealing a pattern of behavior generally undocumented before. This pattern has singularly unique factors that call for parents and teachers to change their treatment and upbringing of these kids to assist them in achieving balance and harmony in their lives, and to help them avoid frustration."

-- Lee Carroll & Jan Tober

How can you tell if you are an Indigo?

A good way to "test" yourself is to answer the following:

Are you always searching for your greater purpose in life but feel like the world isn't set up for your kind?

Do you sometimes feel wise beyond your years?

Do you have trouble conforming to the ways of society?

Do you feel out of place in today's world?

Do you perceive the world very differently than most people around you?

Do you have strong intuition about certain things that most others do not?

Do you often feel misunderstood when you try to talk to people about what's real?

Are you a truth seeker?

Do you feel like you were born to accomplish a special mission in life?

Do you feel isolated and alone in your beliefs?

Misunderstood by family?

Do you feel anti-social unless you are with people of like mind?

Are you emotionally sensitive?

Did you have a difficult childhood?

Do you often feel dis-empowered by too much authority?

If you can answer yes to many of these questions, then you are most likely an Indigo.

What are Indigo and Crystal children and adults?How do you know if you, or someone you know, is an Indigo or Crystal Child or Adult?      

We will describe the main features and characteristics of these people. But we want to stress that the Indigo/Crystal phenomenon is the next step in our evolution as a human species. We are all, in some way, becoming more like the Indigo and Crystal people. They are here to show us the way, and so the information can be applied more generally to all of us as we make the transition to the next stage of our growth and evolution.      

The Indigo Children have been incarnating on the Earth for the last 100 years. The early Indigos were pioneers and way-showers. After World War II, a significant number were born, and these are the Indigo adults of today. However, in the 1970s a major wave of Indigos was born, and so we have a whole generation of Indigos who are now in their late twenties and early thirties who are about to take their place as leaders in the world. Indigos continued to born up to about 2000, with increasing abilities and degrees of technological and creative sophistication.      

The Crystal Children began to appear on the planet from about 2000, although some date them slightly earlier. These are extremely powerful children, whose main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution, and reveal to us our inner power and divinity. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the" Law of One" or Unity Consciousness. They are a powerful force for love and peace on the planet.      

The Indigo and Crystal Adults are composed of two groups. Firstly, there are those who were born as Indigos and are now making the transition to Crystal. This means they undergo a spiritual and physical transformation that awakens their "Christ" or "Crystal" consciousness and links them with the Crystal children as part of the evolutionary wave of change.      

The second group is those who were born without these qualities, but have acquired or are in the process of acquiring them through their own hard work and the diligent following of a spiritual path. Yes, this means that all of us have the potential to be part of the emerging group of "human angels".

Theonewithnoname

Indigos

Post by Theonewithnoname » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:09 am

Also - I thought Indigos actually had a bluish/indigo aura.  I didn't think I was Indigo till I had my aura photograph done and it was this colour - I was expecting it to be purple.  I have had the problems associated with being an Indigo though - I just didn't connect them with being an Indigo.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:06 pm

As our auric energies change all the time seeing Indigo may be a temporary aberation in your aura.  The aura changes with every change to body, mind or spirit.  And as our minds are constantly thinking, that could be quite often.

Return to “General Discussion”