Something I did as a Child

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Jojo09

Something I did as a Child

Post by Jojo09 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:26 pm

Hi,

I was told by my Mum not long ago that when I was little around the age of 5 or 6yrs old, I would go into the kitchen, get the pans out of the cupboard and arrange them on the floor, then get the table salt and make a circle with it and sit in the middle of circle and cross my legs and I would sit in it for a while.

I would like to know if anyone else as ever done this kind of thing, if so what does it mean?

Brightest Blessings to all

Jojo x

Cody5202

Post by Cody5202 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:58 am

Well salt can mean many things, in shintoism - it symbolizes purity.  RItualistic meditation? The ritual side of things, would most likely be to make the person feel more safe- while undergoing the experience whatever it might be - having an external bubble of protection, creates an internal one it seems in this situation.  
  Well you see when you come outve your mothers womb, you are in a pure state of consciousness, this "is", till the ego kicks in.  so since your this young in your temporary form, many ideas will manifest in your consciousness that you will not be aware of , nor would u think anything of them, u would just actualize them, or manifest them without thinking. This seems to be the case in what you experienced when you were younger.

It seems like your interested in putting hte piece of the puzzle back together, so what i suggest to you is reliving that experience, as long as your compfortable with it.  ill be back to check in
goodnight

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:44 pm

As children we are very open to the spirit realms.  This is socialized out of us around the age of 10 or 11.  

It sounds very protective to me.  Pots and pans would represent the tools to nurture the individual.  And salt is considered a protective shield in some circles.  

The sense I got was that the spirit was leading this child to do a protective shield for some reason.  This may have prevented a spirit from interfering in their life.  It was certainly protective.  Thank God she had spirit protection when she did.

Return to “General Discussion”