Do you get along well with your co-workers?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

womanofthecraft

Do you get along well with your co-workers?

Post by womanofthecraft » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:57 pm

:smt003

I get along with most people, especially those who try to keep a positive attitude and don't take their jobs personally.  Several of my co-workers are kinda like that LOL!  Several of them are truly unbarable, but still I try to treat them with professionalism, tho' I have to remind myself its just a job, don't take it home!

jlo

Post by jlo » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:49 pm

I get along with my co-workers quite well too . I treat all of them in a professional way . They all have different personalities so it took me a while to figure out how to get along with them .

almqvist

Post by almqvist » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:27 am

I used to love the people I worked with, we went to lunch, did walks, hung out occasionally after work and some weekends..one left, then another..and so on so forth..now the youngest left out of seven, all married with kids and basically all of them are my bosses! Not very exciting being there..but I just suck it up and work with them as best I can.
Mind you, one day does not go by where I think of the day I will leave..i've marked it on the calender

freda

Getting along with co workers

Post by freda » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Hi

Had to do some figuring out how to get along as the cultural difference was so big.  Found I had to give to receive.  Works well with most things in life.

Love&Light

sunmystic

Re: Do you get along well with your co-workers?

Post by sunmystic » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:50 pm

womanofthecraft wrote::smt003

I get along with most people, especially those who try to keep a positive attitude and don't take their jobs personally.  Several of my co-workers are kinda like that LOL!  Several of them are truly unbarable, but still I try to treat them with professionalism, tho' I have to remind myself its just a job, don't take it home!
Womanofthecraft, so how is upper management? And you have created and interesting topic. We all have to live with our co-workers and upper management at least a significant part of our life or we and maybe our families do not eat and have shelter.

"womanofthecraft" seems to indicate that you have abilities. Is your question, "Should you or others like you use these abilities in the work place?" Maybe.

Should we use them on the message board that we are hanging out on? Maybe.

just love,

sun

Return to “General Discussion”