Ouija Board

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

freda

Ouija Board

Post by freda » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Is this possible. How would you go about using the ouija board on your own.  How safe would this be.  Are there people who have done so?

Love&Light

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:30 pm

freda,

In my search for answers I have used an Ouija board on my own a few times.  To start off with I had some very odd results.

The first Ouija board I created by using a scrabble board turned upside down and I used the letters to form a circle... I used an upturned glass for the planchet and set about trying to contact beings... It worked but I found the glass would sort of rock, and tap up and down, it wouldn't use the space tile between words so working out what it was saying was kind of hard... I also found the glass would push through the tiles being they weren't fixed.

I then created my own board, here is a link to the all:- http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg15 ... %20Boards/

(My fav, but there are brighter nicer ones in the above link)
(I can draw you one if you like, with whatever you like upon it, for free).

Here is a radio Show I done on my own experiences:- http://www.blogtalkradio.com/The-Axiom- ... xperiences

I found when using the Ouija board on your own, having an electronic tape recorder (Magnetic tape) on sometimes gives an answer on the tape rather than the Ouija board... Something I found about doing this however sometimes I would get one answer spelt by the board and the oppersite captured on tape.

I find when using the Ouija board much of what is passed over to you isn't that great... But I wish you all the best, and I am here if you have any other questions.

LoS

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:22 pm

I do know that this has been a topic on Mystic Board before :)  You should search for it and read what others wrote.  There were lots of answers and advice.

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:54 pm

freda,

I have done a search and found this post to have some good information:- http://mysticboard.org/vi ... ight=ouija
(Not much on doing a Ouija board alone).

I find doing the Ouija board alone can take much longer for the glass/indicator to start moving, but when it does, you know for sure that you aren't moving it yourself.  I like to have someone else with me (Who I trust) while doing a Ouija board as then at least when telling the story back or searching for answers there are two persons envolved.  I found doing a Ouija board on my own and with another I keep trying to find a logical reason for the movements, wondering if it is my own mind moving it, or inner energy flow or something... But some of the information you can get from these tools is sometimes very odd, I even had one spelling in German, I have never sat a German class in my life.

I found when people mess with Ouija boards they end up being messed with...

If your using them as a serious tool then you get serious and sometimes some very good results.

I done the Ouija board around a relitives house, we made contact with a spirit who claimed to be the father of the relitive in question, yet her Dad was still alive, however we took all the information the spirit had, like their name date of death and even the place they had been laid to rest... What came after that is we found my relitive had been adopted and this spirit was her true father... So that I see as the most positive result I have had using the board... But I have had expriences on the other end of the scale also, that scared everyone envolved, so please use caution... Never do a Ouija board with people that may disrespect the board.

LoS

Return to “General Discussion”