The first thing that draws you to a person/s?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Jojo09

Post by Jojo09 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:49 pm

I think you can get the right and wrong vibe from people, I am not a very Sociable person through people betraying my trust, but I have found you can never really know a person, even if you feel comfortable around them or not, through past experience anyway.

I find a sense of humour to be a very attractive feature also eyes which are windows to the soul, plus a caring and loving nature.

Brightest Blessings.

bizaree

Post by bizaree » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:51 pm

for me its the aura the get around them
its just some weird thing in the air and the stand out from the crawel straight away to me eyes
smart pers

Ashs92lude

Post by Ashs92lude » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:41 am

For me, the first thing that draws me in is humor, a certain type of funniness. I like natural humor. A funny person can always catch me and keep me hooked. I like having fun. :) and of course friendly people also draw me in.

KingAcePD

Post by KingAcePD » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:03 am

The first thing that attracts me to someone is their eyes. The color, depth, shade, everything about them. After that I look at everything else in comparison to the eyes. If their style and the way they carry themselves conflict with their eyes, there's something going on.  Eyes don't lie. They can't in my opinion.

ristina

Post by ristina » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:42 am

I am a very trusting person and belive their is good in all. If I get a feeling of uneaseing I become wary. However from expeiriance on meeting some these people again and alowing my self to be re;axed  they open up to me and I find they have had so many troubles they them self are nervous and feel they need be on the defence It is a protection thing. Some of the people I speak about are now good friends and have learned to enjoy life. The best gift you can give is to listin and try and understand no one is perfect.

karly

What draws me to a person

Post by karly » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:56 am

The first thing is absolutely their eyes! They truly are the windows to the soul  :)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:45 pm

You've never met some of the people I have then, smiling eyes can hide a big knife.

karly

Totally agree!

Post by karly » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:11 pm

but I see what most people don't. Plus I'm highly intuitive.
I hope that wasn't cheating lol  =0P

luisa8195

Eyes are the Window to the Soul

Post by luisa8195 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:41 pm

They (whomever "they" are) say the eyes are the window to the soul.  For me, the eyes draw me in.  I like a sort of mystery to them while still showing kindness and compassion.  When I first met my hubby, he was wearing a Dickies jumpsuit with the hood over his head (which was also covered  by a hat), so the only thing I could see was his eyes.  His mystery made me want to investigate more about him.  Kind of like a detective, I dove into his eyes and they told me a lot about him, before he even did.

Also, I can sense someone's purpose of being around me by seeing colors or feeling light, dark, heavy, etc.  A couple of times, people have walked into my home, and immediately I told my husband to get them out ASAP.  They had a sort of funk around them.  For those of you who have seen Ghost, it was like those little dark entities that would rise and claim Carl to hell.  That's what I see when I look at them for the first time.  I also feel a sense of heaviness, like it's hard to breathe.  And to tell you the truth, my sense usually turns out to be correct...EVERY TIME.

Now, it could be woman's intuition, but it's always right.  These people turn out to either steal from us, or use us in some sort of way.  But, revenge is not our doing.  I'll leave it up to Karma...cuz she'll come back 3 fold.

SassyKitten

Post by SassyKitten » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:59 am

I'm drawn more that anything to people who are intelligent, upfront, open-minded, and at the same time don't take themselves too seriously.  When it comes to the physical side of things, a man doesn't have to have good genes to be attractive to me, but anyone can be attractive to me as long as they know how to take care of themselves.  That said, I've had enough bad experiences with men where I don't ever let myself be physically attracted to someone untill I know I like their personality.

ristina

Post by ristina » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:31 pm

Id have to agree Personaintly is so important any one can put on a front

Vlinder

Post by Vlinder » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:58 pm

A smile that reaches the eyes!

destinyrose09

Post by destinyrose09 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:09 pm

the thing(s) that make me notice or draw me to a person is how they carry themselves, the honesty that they have when you get to know them and the ability to bring a smile and laughter to me, and love me for who i am as a friend and as lover and so far only one man has been able to do all those things and he just wants to be stricky friends right now

Prudence 69

Post by Prudence 69 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:06 pm

Attitude, most definately. Then their real personality, then physical look.. Hard to define actually..Energy is more important. Is it negative or positive..

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:29 pm

A calm reserve.

Return to “General Discussion”