My reading today Astrology/numberology

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

karly

My reading today Astrology/numberology

Post by karly » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:48 pm

Well I am going to my obgyn to see if I have cancerous cells before they operate, so I did a reading and am half way confused lol.
It got the parts of me right where I am letting my dark side take over making me think the worse, but then there are also challenges to be met, a change of life, and then a few things that I didn't think applied, especially the part about me being a MAN of action! Hahaha!  :smt005
I don't know when I will know the results, but I am scheduled May 4th for surgery!  :smt022
Hopefully I will know something soon! And I pray it's all good!  :smt003

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:58 pm

See the situation as positive and it will be.  The negativity is a mind set you want to eliminate in positive results in your life.

karly

Well some confusion comes from the day!

Post by karly » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:23 pm

Thanks Spiritalk, I have worked on that for so long, but I STiII have an everyday battle with it!.
On to my last reading again and why I think I was not clear about it's answer lol.
Well my gawd! Not ONLY did I have the pap, I then had a mamogram. an ekg, a chest xray and my blood taken!
I ALSo quit smoking that night, so I think this reading did the best it could with EVERYTHING it had to cope with!  :smt005

Return to “General Discussion”