Aura color changes?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stefie116

Aura color changes?

Post by stefie116 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:30 pm

I am 14 going on 15 and I recently became interested in reading auras for some reason. I know how to do it now,and I observe my own mostly and  the color of mine generally go  a long with my personality and mood(I love nature,children,and a lot of people tell me i'm wise for my age,oh and they say i'm an indigo child..?)The colors mine stay mostly are purple,green,and rainbow..what does rainbow  mean?I have observed mine before and it was sort of like crystals or something that were different colors..what does this mean?

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:36 pm

crystal auras can mostly mean you are a crystal child. I think rainbow is a similar aura with those of a crystal child. Take note an indigo and a crystal are different, one of the distinctions between them is that the indigos are more warrior-like, and crystals are more sweet and loving. If people tell you that you are wiser than your age it's also a crystal child's trait.

Aura colors change according to a person's mood. Mine can range from purple/blue to red

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:50 am

auras.,

When i becan reading aura

Reading auras is fun as it can give you propmpts to help with conversation etc, for me i discern information from people via a form of empathy and mindreading, i think that aura generally unseen are quiet chaotic, eg the auras colour change and fluctuate constantly, depend on our energetic health or becuse of what we are thinking and feeling,

Sapphire927

Post by Sapphire927 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:45 pm

This is a interesting topic. Has anyone ever read a person's aura in a dream? In waking life I'm not able to read a person's aura, but I've had a couple of dreams where I've seen a person's aura but of course the person is deceased. For example, I had a dream about my grandpa and the aura he had was a calming light blue.

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:49 am

That's interesting, I've never been able to see auras in dreams. Do other deceased people give different colour auras? I heard in the etheric plane (where earthbound spirits reside) their aura colour is always a blue and/or grey colour

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:12 am

Come to think of it blue or gray is what I see with deceased souls.

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:53 pm

It's the etheric body's colour

Sapphire927

Post by Sapphire927 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:21 pm

amalimrock wrote:That's interesting, I've never been able to see auras in dreams. Do other deceased people give different colour auras? I heard in the etheric plane (where earthbound spirits reside) their aura colour is always a blue and/or grey colour
I'm not sure if deceased people give different color auras, but I will try to do some research. Since you said that the aura color is usually blue and/or gray color, it further confirms that I did come into contact with my grandpa. He died when was I was almost 2, so I don't really remember him. I'm the only one out of my two older siblings to have had dreams about him. I don't have dreams about him anymore, but the last dream I had was sort of a comforting dream. I won't go into details but whenever I think about that dream I just wish he was here...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:51 pm

An aura is a REFLECTION of the body, mind, spirit.  So when the spirit exits there would be just the light that has accumulated.  And, of course, light is color as well.  Spirit can therefore manifest in color - hence color is the first thing a novice medium will see from spirit.

Return to “General Discussion”