Wanting Member input for publication about Divine Interventions

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FreedomPhenix

Wanting Member input for publication about Divine Interventions

Post by FreedomPhenix » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:33 pm

I am writing a book compiling the many "Divine Intervention moments" in my life. You know, the moments when you should have been splattered,slaughtered, mangled, or otherwise seriously emotionally or physically harmed and only something completely out of your control obviously stood in the way of your impending doom or freed you from some impending trauma with a "miracle" of safety beyond logical explanation? Those are the moments i want to share and as collective proof that there is SOMETHING to it... regardless of your personal labels for it... I want to create this confirming documentation of collective experiences... one or many... I have at least 4 of my own..including dieing at age 21 for about 3 minutes. So near death experiences would probably have a chapter of its own, but definitely included. Everyone selected to participate in the publishing will receive the book package for free in appreciation for their contributions. The launch date  for the book will be the first of September, so please respond or message me for the email address to send it to... or post it here and I will copy it to my documents.

Thanks in advance, I'm inviting ALL to participate and contribute!
Samantha

Return to “General Discussion”