7.0 Earthquake in Haiti

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

georgek

Post by georgek » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:55 pm

Martinz wrote:Yo GeorgeK!

I can't understand what you are saying.  You say "you people".  What "you people" are you talking about.  I'm new on this forum, so I still don't know what type of people use this forum.

What I want to know is what sort of "you people" are you?

You sound like a 102 year old Gremlin from the planet "Rediculas".

Maybe people delete and destroy your posts because it sounds like gobble de gook - with a bad attitude!
:smt097
You see...again, I am requested to move away from the discussion and talk about ME.

I am not the subject here

georgek

Post by georgek » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Rhutobello wrote:
georgek wrote: As all I seem to find, is that you delete and destroy what you do not want to know. I have already found one of my posts removed because this forum is not mature enough to understand that others have the right to their own opinion.
georgek
I think you shall calm down.....you never know the truth....you never can know all the truth....even if you call yourself the biggest Psychic ever lived.

I assume it is this post you are refereeing to when you say we have deleted it.

Well the fact is:
You never posted it!

What you posted was just the tittle, but there was no way we could open it...so I removed it....but this you should know already....according to your tittle.

My advice is......don't let your own belief blind you.....other might have some truth too...even if it don't is the same truth as you.
Disagreeing with a person does not mean that I am an argumentative trouble maker who is angry.

This is wrong thinking.

Saying that yours is always right and a person who says things are wrong is not bad tempered because they can see differntly.

Discussion is based on differences...not having to agree to be calm and lovable.

This is a typical suggestive incitement to show that a person has to be removed because they are aggresive...lol

I say what I feel...always have and will as long as I can

Regards George

georgek

Post by georgek » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:31 pm

I Do Not Understand You.....

Perhaps I can be excused for disagreeing, but if it is my failure to understand you all....then what better place have I written to but a 'Mystical Board'?

If my failure  is of  compassion, for lacking spiritiual awareness, why am I made out to be deranged by disagreeing with my better halves?

If through my failure to seek answers from you, why are those who are meant to be enlightened cannot do the same, who are better than me?

What is the reason why Haiti received this earthquake? So far, no one can explain...but woe a mystical forum and no answers???

Instead, because I make my point, I am rebuked because my points are not the same as yours.

Fair point...as this is what debates should be.

So...

1) Did Haiti receive it's earthquake through God ?
2) By the act of demonic intervention
3) By Nature?
4) By fluke?

If by God, you have your answer.
If by demonic intervention, then what be God's power to let this happen...and if he allows it...for what reason?

If by nature....is God NOT nature and both work together...suely is this not the teachings of the mystic?

If by fluke, you deny that things happen for a reason and deny the act of karma. You say that the roll of a dice is not mystical, but by fluke of the hand. There is NO Tarrot reading...but the fluke of the draw?

SO???

What have ye?

Is it because you say that you love that makes you 'mystical' and God understanding or because I am a threat to your life style?

Is by loving EVERYTHING making you closer to God, or is it because you want to show to others how god like you may be?

To say that something is terrible, and very sad, and  is something that I share with you.

So what be YOUR reasons.....or does this make me evil beacsue I speak the truth?

Regards George

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:05 pm

georgek wrote:
What is the reason why Haiti received this earthquake? So far, no one can explain...but woe a mystical forum and no answers???
Regards George
The reason Haiti received this earthquake is because Haiti is situated in a earthquake area, where mother earth release its tension.
This happen several places on earth, and we all know that it will happen, but due to a treat in humans, we always believe it will not happen to us, but to some other.

Since the population have settled here, since they have all their roots here, since they have their "future" here, they still settle here,even if such catastrophes happen again and again.
To move away are for most people not an option, just because for the strong feelings of roots.

From our earliest dawn of Human kind there have been doom sayers.
It is a part of our belief system, that we are able to talk to God, to understand what goes on, to tell that God will punish us, if we don't believe in the "same belief as him/her.
It is only something you must accept, because you can't fight them.
If you believe strongly in any God, or in Yourself, then other who will try to "enlighten" you will only fight a "windmill",because there is no way we can win.

"Most people who are able to think for themselves, would say that we had a cruel God if he should punish innocent people in one place, for thing that occur on the whole planet, and if an earthquake or a flood is all he/she/it can come up with....well then maybe he/she/it isn't my God after all.

You with your ages should know this, and should have such relax feeling about it because you have lived long, because you have had time to evaluate.

On the other hand, those who are strongest in their opinion is always the young ones, and those who have lived long and always fought for their own opinions.......the only thing I wonder about your post is....what will you achieve, bring us all into your way of thinking....would it not be dull if we did?

As for Psychic, to be a psychic is to be open for energies that surround us.
People with strong personal belief, will I think would have a hard time to spot these energies, because their own are in the way all the time.

This is only how I see it.....and I know other will see it different.....but I am sure the earth turn around tomorrow too .........if God will:)

georgek

Post by georgek » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:30 pm

Post came out in red...

Please delete this post..georgek  :smt017
Last edited by georgek on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

georgek

Post by georgek » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Since the population have settled here, since they have all their roots here, since they have their "future" here, they still settle here,even if such catastrophes happen again and again.
To move away are for most people not an option, just because for the strong feelings of roots.

It is a part of our belief system, that we are able to talk to God, to understand what goes on, to tell that God will punish us, if we don't believe in the "same belief as him/her.
If you believe strongly in any God, or in Yourself, then other who will try to "enlighten" you will only fight a "windmill",because there is no way we can win.

"Most people who are able to think for themselves, would say that we had a cruel God if he should punish innocent people in one place, for thing that occur on the whole planet, and if an earthquake or a flood is all he/she/it can come up with....well then maybe he/she/it isn't my God after all.

You with your ages should know this, and should have such relax feeling about it because you have lived long, because you have had time to evaluate.

On the other hand, those who are strongest in their opinion is always the young ones, and those who have lived long and always fought for their own opinions.......the only thing I wonder about your post is....what will you achieve, bring us all into your way of thinking....would it not be dull if we did?

People with strong personal belief, will I think would have a hard time to spot these energies, because their own are in the way all the time.

This is only how I see it.....and I know other will see it different.....but I am sure the earth turn around tomorrow too .........if God will:)

The act of statistical theorem is by calculation and by radical approach.

To relate the act of God into these statistics, is only applicable by God.

I do not see it your way, because this is not whether the dice has a rounded edge...but a TRUE one.

My world is one of motion and mechanics, whereby the laws of nature are governed by God, not how these things happen ...but WHY?

There is a differnce, and to recognise this differnce is to accept God as being the manue of this world.

Nothing dies, not by chance, lance or the will of man except through God's divine acceptance. I believe that the beggar today is the prince of tomorrow...as the the laws of Karma dictate. As this is not how strong the law may be, but how powerful is the hand that sways the decision.

God did not create waste, nor did he leave it to the spin of a dice whether our brothers will die tomorrow. What will be...will be, whether we laugh or cry.

So be the fate of Haiti...for fate is the word and not by chance. This is where we differ, and certainly I do not understand.

It is not GOD that inflicts these catastrophies but the karmic debt of man. There has never been a cruel god.

Now you are worried about my way of thinking because you see it challenging your own way of thinking.

You invite free discussion, but oppress a person's right to say their piece in case it helps people decide for themselves?

Freedom is most strange, that we value attainment by force....lol.

Regards George

happyme

Post by happyme » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:27 am

Martinz wrote:when I was speculating on parachuting aid straight after a disaster hits, I was thinking in terms of "How can we do it better next time in circumstances similar to Haiti".  Yet every disaster is unigue and creates its own challenges in logistics.  The one constant is: no matter the circumstances the aid will never get there fast enough.  For it to get there fast enough, we need to know a week in advance when the disaster is going to happen.  And even if a pychic could predict a disaster, who is going to believe her?

Getting back to Haiti.  When I was speculating about sending in parachute aid, I was thinking like the first 36 hours after the disaster took place, about the same time as the first planes attempted to land.

When people got hungry, impatient and desperate and a little chaotic, that began to happen a few days after the earthquake hit - because the aid was stuck in a logistics jam.  But, if a bit of stuff: water, food and initial Medical supplies were parachuted in right at the start, that would reassure people that help was on the way, but still a few hours and days away.  Because the fact is: Most of the aid needs to land by plane or ship.  And even helicopters are going to be a few days away because they need to be carried by aircraft carrier.

Another thing we need to concider, is the manner in which the media reports the disaster.  Many reporters tend to focas on the problems and difficulties.  Like the looting, for example.  When we watch this on T.V., it creates the impression that, like, everybody is out looting and everybody is chaotic.  Kind of: "survival of the fittest".  For the 4000 escaped criminals and a few others, that might be true.  But, other Haitans are out there helping others; the young, the old and the infirm.  And, in order to help these others, they may need to loot a shop to get immediate supplies - because the aid hasn't quite come through yet.  You have a whole cross section of humanity behaving in both good and bad ways.  

Eventually, the aid will get through and everybody will be supported in a variety of ways.  The Love is moving, baby!!

Another interesting angle to the Haitan disaster is Pat Robertson’s take on the situation.  You know Pat Robertson?  He's that right wing T.V. evangelist dude who thinks Haiti is being punished because they made a pact with the devil!  A lot of people found his opinion just a tiny bit insensitive and uncompasionate.  That's what Jesus-idolatry does to you, I guess.
We are in complete agreement.

happyme

Post by happyme » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:31 am

Rhutobello wrote:
georgek wrote:
Regards George
The reason Haiti received this earthquake is because Haiti is situated in a earthquake area, where mother earth release its tension.
This happen several places on earth, and we all know that it will happen, but due to a treat in humans, we always believe it will not happen to us, but to some other.

Rhuto, you strike again! *thumbs up*

georgek

Post by georgek » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:43 am

There seems to be something not important here...could that be a God?
Perhaps he also strikes as well...as it is true that "God moves in mysterious ways"

Perhaps if we gave God some understanding, then we would not rely on how fast food gets to where it should, but why it should be issued in the first place.

George

happyme

Post by happyme » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:03 am

The Haitian people are to be honoured. They are known as the first and only Black Republic in the Caribbean - they stood up as a people (slaves at the time under the control of the French) and fought for their independence and won. Ever since that the French and other developed countries turned their backs on them while raping their resources - natural, financial, etc when it suited them.  The country's unstable and vulnerable state has been taken advantage of for two centuries now. In such a state it is only natural that the country would attract a lot of natural disasters and other despicable elements. They have also remain proud, strong, and resilient through all this turmoil that keeps occurring on their land.

They are also a very religious people (contrary to what a lot of people believe). Their main practices are Christian and Voodoo. Again a lot of idle talk and rumours about Voodoo. Voodoo is a mixtrue of Christianity and an African religion which I believe is Animism. Does it have evil in it? Well, I am sure that as with all the other religions on the globe, there are always followers who have negative practices or twist their faith into something selfish.

I believe the Haitians have been chosen to be the centre of the lesson being taught to the inhabitants of Earth today. I find that all that talk about them making a pact with the devil in exchange for their independence is pure propaganda and hatergade being spread around for ages due to the fact that people did not like that they were able to successfully TAKE their independence. People will always twist things as they like. It is human nature and nothing new under the sun.

In the meantime aftershocks have been felt all over the Caribbean. For those who don't know already the following countries have experienced earthquakes - Haiti (plus major and several aftershocks), Venezuela, Cayman Islands, Guatemala, El Salvador, plus aftershocks in Jamaica and Cuba. If anybody know of or remember more, please let me know. Thanks!

georgek

Post by georgek » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:44 am

happyme wrote:The Haitian people are to be honoured. They are known as the first and only Black Republic in the Caribbean - they stood up as a people (slaves at the time under the control of the French) and fought for their independence and won. Ever since that the French and other developed countries turned their backs on them while raping their resources - natural, financial, etc when it suited them.  The country's unstable and vulnerable state has been taken advantage of for two centuries now. In such a state it is only natural that the country would attract a lot of natural disasters and other despicable elements. They have also remain proud, strong, and resilient through all this turmoil that keeps occurring on their land.

They are also a very religious people (contrary to what a lot of people believe). Their main practices are Christian and Voodoo. Again a lot of idle talk and rumours about Voodoo. Voodoo is a mixtrue of Christianity and an African religion which I believe is Animism. Does it have evil in it? Well, I am sure that as with all the other religions on the globe, there are always followers who have negative practices or twist their faith into something selfish.

I believe it is at Martinz said, the Haitians have been chosen to be the centre of the lesson being taught to the inhabitants of Earth today. I find that all that talk about them making a pact with the devil in exchange for their independence is pure propaganda and hatergade being spread around for ages due to the fact that people did not like that they were able to successfully TAKE their independence. People will always twist things as they like. It is human nature and nothing new under the sun.

In the meantime aftershocks have been felt all over the Caribbean. For those who don't know already the following countries have experienced earthquakes - Haiti (plus major and several aftershocks), Venezuela, Cayman Islands, Guatemala, El Salvador, plus aftershocks in Jamaica and Cuba. If anybody know of or remember more, please let me know. Thanks!
Hmmm...you seems to to know more about them, than most.
It is interesting what you say about making a pact with the devil...as there can be some truth in it?

I felt pretty much revolted at all the lootings and how they treated their own people.

Yet who are we to control forces, whether natural or divine? So things just happen because if likelyhood?

Well I do not believe that, because I have faith in a God.

I believe that nature and God are inter twined and that the word 'natural' is derived from nature.

That no matter how a thing works, it has nothing to do with why it works. That there is no  such thing as 'chance' or probability, just like there is no such thing as coincidence with the mystic.

Things happen for  a reason and God can stop what he wishes by interacting with what we call 'natural'

This is based on 'faith' not 'bad luck', no matter how high the probability.

20, 0000 lives may have been lost, and I cannot believe for one minute that this was all attributed to some ecological or natural disater that a God who is so powerful could not stop this, if need be.

Mystics also believe in the elemental gods who control earth, fire and water.

They being a pert of God in their control of the planet.

This I believe is the sole accetance of believing in the occult as a science and not a taboo.

Yet, I am sorry for the people of Haiti, as I am for many things what happens when mankind works against nature.

Regards George

Martinz

Post by Martinz » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:59 am

Dear George
It seems that I owe you an apology.  I feel I judged you a bit harshly and I'm sorry.  One shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

What you have been saying since makes a reasonable point of view.
I believe that nature and God are inter twined and that the word 'natural' is derived from nature.
Yes, I agree.  Isn't it God who created the laws of nature that we are subjected to?  And within that 'nature' there is a degree of probability when and where things happen in their own fashion.

Back in the ancient times, when disasters happened, people believed that the gods (or the One God) were punishing them.  From this we get the question: "Why do bad things happen to good people?"  Well, it wasn't punishment.  Punishment happens on "Judgement Day", meaning we get judged for our sins after we die.  Even the Zoroastrians believe this...

So, why do bad things happen to anybody, good or bad?  To be tested; to learn; to grow.  What about bad things created by bad people?  Well, God gives us free choice to treat others in either a good or bad manner.  We can be cruel or we can be kind and compassionate.  Either way, we can grow from the experiance. :smt035

georgek

Post by georgek » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:01 pm

Martinz wrote:Dear George
It seems that I owe you an apology.  I feel I judged you a bit harshly and I'm sorry.  One shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

What you have been saying since makes a reasonable point of view.
Yes, I agree.  Isn't it God who created the laws of nature that we are subjected to?  And within that 'nature' there is a degree of probability when and where things happen in their own fashion.

Back in the ancient times, when disasters happened, people believed that the gods (or the One God) were punishing them.  From this we get the question: "Why do bad things happen to good people?"  Well, it wasn't punishment.  Punishment happens on "Judgement Day", meaning we get judged for our sins after we die.  Even the Zoroastrians believe this...

So, why do bad things happen to anybody, good or bad?  To be tested; to learn; to grow.  What about bad things created by bad people?  Well, God gives us free choice to treat others in either a good or bad manner.  We can be cruel or we can be kind and compassionate.  Either way, we can grow from the experiance. :smt035
Hello Martinze,

There is no need to apologise to me. In fact it is I, who owe YOU an apology for that hurricane that hit New Zealand in Remuera, around about 2008. It was not me directly who was responsible...I did warn them, as it it came to me in a dream. I never knew what Remuera was (In actualy fact I called it Remoura...this was live on line and still there)

Well...one person never forgave me, and sent me death threats. God hit him pretty badly. He said it just stopped outside his door and that it blew the roof of the airport nearby. I quote:

The residents were expecting a major desaster and expected the whole of Remuera to be destroyed, and were praying fanatically. (whether that is true..you will know)

(yer...I know...madness)  

I am afraid I was connected with that, but no directly. I quote:-

I think it was a minor confusion in your dream. As we both, me and (name)i, can be God occasionally, you just had a dream devoted to myself but thought it was about (name). And I live in the suburb called Remuera, which in Nottingham prononciation would probably be something like Wree-Moore. Never mind, it was still pretty close!"
(qoute)

George, I understand what you may mean, but you do not understand what I may mean. I do not see the physical airport, from my hilltop I can see where the planes are landing, it is at least 25 km south-west from me inland - and that direction suffered the impact, also on that night the airport was closed and the highway to it was covered with rubble. This is a big city, not smaller than London in territory.Same happened with the northern suburbs on the other side of the harbour - but little happened with those between, including the city and Remuera and another couple of dozen suburbs nearby. When the wind stopped and TV said we were in the eye with destruction to follow, I was talking to Vera Lynn online here, and she promised to pray for me - so later we were joking that her prays saved the city, as nothing really followed except for the rain.I was aleady explaining that we were not only under Peter, but also under another storm, coming from the West across the Tasman sea, they reached us at once and met precisely where the central suburbs are - and killed each other somehow. This all was at least 24 hours earlier than our further conversation about Remaa, so when we were talking with you, there was already a massive cleanup effort around.This is why I do not take your remaa for anything indicating any prediction about myself, there is simply no link. Predictions are not done like that, with a single word with no sense.
As for the hurricanes - the one you called "remour" arrived to my doors... and unexpectedly stopped! Why would I bother? The world around myself belongs to me, its a part of me, how can it hurt me?

Best Regards George

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:07 pm

georgek wrote: Hmmm...you seems to to know more about them, than most.
It is interesting what you say about making a pact with the devil...as there can be some truth in it?

Absolutely NOT, and it is a very clever way to start the suspicion around it, even point to it, if it is not arrested.....There is NO WAY anyone can prove or point to any pact between Devil and man, and the statement is mostly used from people with "blindfold" that promote their own thoughts!!!!

I felt pretty much revolted at all the lootings and how they treated their own people.

YOU DID? Hmmm maybe you should have been into the action yourself.
Been without food and water...see your families dead, see your house gone, nothing works, no functional system....how to get food...how to survive?
YEA a Revolting sight indeed.......but so understanding....which also every help organization and government pointed out....this would have happen any place where such a catastrophe had happened, and the same deal was given!
So don't try to score easy points on such a thing!

Yet who are we to control forces, whether natural or divine? So things just happen because if likelyhood?

Yes it does!
And If you believe that GOD is the one behind it all, then maybe GOD tell us not to settle down such places, maybe he tells us not to go out in lightning storm, maybe he tells us that we must be careful not to destroy the harmony in Nature, because if we do, then Nature might damage us, and that is something GOD don't want, but do we listen?
No we do not....just because there have been so many doom Sayers up through the years, so when" someone who tell the truth" comes along, it just become another doom teller.....just like crying Wolf all the time!

Have Faith in GOD, but take away the blinds...look on Gods Creations, we are on a globe that are equal to a little dust corn in a giants house....then image our own size out from that, and then try to image our importance out from that again....I don't think God deal in retribution on earth toward people that don't follow his word.....he would know we was there...because we have a purpose...just like a spice in a soup...we are a part of the creation, and by living we have done our deed in this creation.
Our self importance toward God, is all man made, in order to control the society and to have values, up through mankind's evolutions many a cruel thing have happened in the name of the LORD, think much more death and suffering then all Nature catastrophes combined!  

GOD is the creating power, we are a part of this power, but we are not GOD.
God is in Nature..God is in all elements...GOD gives life to it all.
But GOD is not a micro controlling force.
God can be pictured by a Chef.
The chef shall make a dish, he then take so and so much from each "food part", BUT he don't count each "grain" or each "fiber", and in God's creation we are even smaller then that!

That no matter how a thing works, it has nothing to do with why it works. That there is no  such thing as 'chance' or probability, just like there is no such thing as coincidence with the mystic.

WHY?

Regards George

georgek

Post by georgek » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Rhutobello wrote:
georgek wrote: Hmmm...you seems to to know more about them, than most.

Absolutely NOT, and it is a very clever way to start the suspicion around it, even point to it, if it is not arrested.....There is NO WAY anyone can prove or point to any pact between Devil and man, and the statement is mostly used from people with "blindfold" that promote their own thoughts!!!!

YOU DID? Hmmm maybe you should have been into the action yourself.
Been without food and water...see your families dead, see your house gone, nothing works, no functional system....how to get food...how to survive?
YEA a Revolting sight indeed.......but so understanding....which also every help organization and government pointed out....this would have happen any place where such a catastrophe had happened, and the same deal was given!
So don't try to score easy points on such a thing!

Yes it does!
And If you believe that GOD is the one behind it all, then maybe GOD tell us not to settle down such places, maybe he tells us not to go out in lightning storm, maybe he tells us that we must be careful not to destroy the harmony in Nature, because if we do, then Nature might damage us, and that is something GOD don't want, but do we listen?
No we do not....just because there have been so many doom Sayers up through the years, so when" someone who tell the truth" comes along, it just become another doom teller.....just like crying Wolf all the time!

Have Faith in GOD, but take away the blinds...look on Gods Creations, we are on a globe that are equal to a little dust corn in a giants house....then image our own size out from that, and then try to image our importance out from that again....I don't think God deal in retribution on earth toward people that don't follow his word.....he would know we was there...because we have a purpose...just like a spice in a soup...we are a part of the creation, and by living we have done our deed in this creation.
Our self importance toward God, is all man made, in order to control the society and to have values, up through mankind's evolutions many a cruel thing have happened in the name of the LORD, think much more death and suffering then all Nature catastrophes combined!  

GOD is the creating power, we are a part of this power, but we are not GOD.
God is in Nature..God is in all elements...GOD gives life to it all.
But GOD is not a micro controlling force.
God can be pictured by a Chef.
The chef shall make a dish, he then take so and so much from each "food part", BUT he don't count each "grain" or each "fiber", and in God's creation we are even smaller then that!

WHY?

Regards George
Hello Rhutobello,

Just caught me 'on the hop' going out again, and I caught the last bit of your post on 'coincidence' and "why"

Time in the 4th dimension is represented by what I believe as an extra measurement. Ie:- Length, breadth and height...

If we take 'past'

We see this by a representation of actual events. The future is based on the abstract of time.

In the vast cosmos, I believe that the future can be seen in the Akasha.

Or what I understand is the Akashic Record.

If we aim a dart and a given target, we can say that if that dart was to continue along it's given path, then it would hi it's mark. So we say that although, there is no certainty....we expect things to happen.

When seeking, a psychic looks at time events, this is just a representation of another line or dimension.

Likewise with the tarot, crystal ball and tea leaves plus many more...things although in motion are likely to happen. They move along given paths unless/until something will cause that path to alter.

So...there is literally no ifs or buts the way I see it. The map is planned, just like when we are born, our destiniy and life is also planned.

Hence the astrologer.

The future is like a tracing, than can alter..BUT only if something was to make it alter.

Likewise, I see life as such and sayt that there is no chance. Probabilities may be....but only based on the past. Yet coincidence to me...does not exist, nor does it to many occultists because we see the whole universe plotted.
This is why some people have visions and can see the future...I cannot see the future apart from certain events in the first day or so, apart from being told (I dunno why)

Regards George

Return to “General Discussion”