Discourged :[

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:57 am

sunmystic wrote:
IStareAtGoats wrote:I understand that it can be troublesome at times sunmystic. But Ive read what I can find on people who dont want to be psychic but are, and why it can be a problem, and I still want it for myself. I want to be able to help other people, if I can, with what I can do. I understand there will be good things about it and bad, but thats not anywhere close to stopping me. Theres a good and bad side to everything. And I know in my heart it would make me happy to understand and practice it.
Well ok :) There are two things that you have got to be able to do: Can you create pictures in your minds eye? And can you sit quietly and listen without your mind being busy thinking about stuff?

love,

sunmystic
I stare you still are staring :)

love,

sunmystic

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:19 am

IStareAtGoats wrote:Thank you for the welcome fisk :] and yes I could have decided what I wanted and followed that but I was a child and didnt realize that yet :] Im glad I never realized it though because I might not be here right now if I did.
May we Stare, all ask why you should be here? Folks come here for a solve. And if you had had a solve, then you would be here just because of curiosity.

Why are you personally curious about us :) ?

Sweetheart, you have changed personalities three times already :) .

We love everybody that wants to hang out here. It is just all about figuring out how this can be done :) .

Fisk may not be an over the top psychic :) but she is studing to be a licienced professional at helping folk with troubles :) And alot of the folk that she is going to help are going to be natural psychics that are trying to sort things out :)

We should always love her and give her a "hug". She is a gift to the future and others like us :) ! We are assuming here that you Stare are like us and are actually psychic :)  or just maybe curious.

love,

sunmystic

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:33 am

spiritalk wrote:We learn from every choice we make.  So even from the youngest of age, we are making choices.  That is why parents worry so much.  The choices of the young are made without experience and mostly without the fears of the consequences that comes with age.
Well spirit Talk, after the guidance of their parents, they should not still be making bad choices. The question is, "Why are they?" Your answer is that it is all God's fault.

Maybe :) ? Maybe not?

love,

sunmystic

Rhuto, i "am" walking the edge here  :smt007  eek!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:19 pm

Lets not 'blame' God for all errors when we have personal responsibility.  

My comment was intended to show that we learn from every experience, if we allow it to teach us something.  And we build upon each lesson as stepping stones to our maturity of spirit.

sunmystic

Post by sunmystic » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:25 pm

spiritalk wrote:Lets not 'blame' God for all errors when we have personal responsibility.  

My comment was intended to show that we learn from every experience, if we allow it to teach us something.  And we build upon each lesson as stepping stones to our maturity of spirit.
Ok :)

Love,

sunmystic

Martinz

Post by Martinz » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:49 am

I kind of go with what everybody has shared, Istareatgoats.

For some people being psychic can be one big ego-trip because those people feel more special than others; they look down at others.  Yet, other psychics can be extraordinarily gifted, and also have an incredibly mature outlook on life.

Which would you prefer: To be powerfully psychic and have no human maturity - or to be incredibly mature and not be particularly psychic???

At 16, you are a sacred flower unfolding.  Spend most of your time developing confidence within the whole range of normal abilities.  Follow your intuition; follow your energy.  What attracts you (besides the opposite sex, I mean)? What draws your attention.  Ask yourself why you noticed something at a particular time and place.

Keep a journal and take notes of even trivial things that happen.  Sometime we wonder and ask "Why?"  Then later on, when we least expect it, we can have an epiphany; a sudden realization and insight into something.  All of a sudden things become apparent and we go "Wow! That's interesting".

And google "Desiterata".  If it resonates a chord in your spirit, buy the poster or create your own poster. :smt023

Return to “General Discussion”