2012: The End of the World, but not Literally

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm

A lot of psychic abilities are dependent upon seeing 'tomorrow'.  As creative beings it has been shown that we can create our own future.  If we dwell upon the world ending (by enough people) it will end.  How many people do you consider it may have taken to create some of our current disasters (huricanes, sunamis, etc.)?

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:30 am

spiritalk wrote:A lot of psychic abilities are dependent upon seeing 'tomorrow'.  As creative beings it has been shown that we can create our own future.  If we dwell upon the world ending (by enough people) it will end.  How many people do you consider it may have taken to create some of our current disasters (huricanes, sunamis, etc.)?
Good point Spiritalk. Given all of the Nostradamus TV shows and the Maya 2012 writings, it isn't difficult to assume that their are many who are thinking about those very things today.

Fionn Blackdove

Post by Fionn Blackdove » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:21 am

A few things about the whole 2012 thing.

A while ago people were crapping themselves because of the idea that it was going to be the 'End of the World.' Then people decided that it was going to be a 'Time of Upheaval.' Thing is, people recognise the Death card in the Tarot as being a sign of 'upheaval.' Originally though, it was used as a sign to get your affairs in order as you were on a one way trip to Deadsville. I can't help but wonder as to whether or not the whole 'Time of Upheaval' thing might be a way for folks to make the oncoming "Force 10 Sh*tstorm" more palatable. Books about the end of the world tend to sell better if the end of the world isn't truly imminent.

There's also the detail that while there is much knowledge out there, all knowledge that we have is incomplete.

As I said, a few thoughts.

bryanskrantz

Post by bryanskrantz » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:07 am

I think the Spiritual change might be real.  For me personally I've lately been looking at my own spirituality. I'm actually quite spiritual myself due to my Grandfather being a Rabbi but lately I have been looking deeper.  Maybe its my higher self trying to get me to see my potential. but I digress, thus are the mysteries of the universe.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Spirituality is certainly the key to 2012.  It has already begun of course, because nothing happens over night.  It is a long and tedious process to gain knowledge out of any event.

Flora

Post by Flora » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:52 am

Some days ago I saw a site abaout this calendar. the site was in portuguese but I bilivethrere is in englhish too. its veru interinsting. In this site I could callate my kin.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sun May 16, 2010 12:05 pm

As I was browsing the internet, I found this site accidentally,

http://www.satansrapture.com/maycal.htm

may be something to chew and gossip

AyeCantSeeYou

Post by AyeCantSeeYou » Sun May 16, 2010 1:11 pm

I had posted this link http://www.isaac-newton.org/update.html on another part of this site (vedic) in hopes someone would take notice and give their input on it. While it doesn't have anything to do with the Mayan calendar, it does have to do with the ending of the world. Sir Isaac Newton made a prophecy that several points of it seem to have already begun to unfold.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun May 16, 2010 1:47 pm

You might remember that all predictions are based upon the knowledge of the time.  That is perhaps as far as they could see.

The Mayan calendar will end as it is designed at present.  I am sure we will wake on the 22nd of Dec. to a new calendar for another year on this beautiful planet.

The 2012 predictions do mean something.  There is a rising of consciousness already in play.  There is a spirituality that is the height of the Aquarian age that is setting in.  All these things make for disruptive energies.  This will settle down when we see into the light instead of the darkness.

2010 is a new decade.  What will we make of it?  What did this past decade of a new century mean?  Perhaps we need to be eliminating our fears and truly seeing human evolution for what it is and what it can produce for the whole.  Spirituality is afoot lets be a part of the solution or we become part of the problem.

AyeCantSeeYou

Post by AyeCantSeeYou » Sun May 16, 2010 2:05 pm

http://www.archangels-and-angels.com/mi ... tions.html

That link is for those interested in the true telling of when the world will end.

I don't believe the Mayan calendar tells when the last day will be.

Wolfshadow

Post by Wolfshadow » Wed May 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Changes are in the works as we speak.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu May 20, 2010 2:08 pm

That is because we are now in a new decade.  The energies of change are upon us.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu May 20, 2010 7:09 pm

yes they are  amazing just amazing  ...

govardhanvt

BIBLE CODES PREDICT HOLOCAUST IN 2012

Post by govardhanvt » Sat May 22, 2010 3:20 am

Return to “General Discussion”