haveur atention plz

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

zishe

haveur atention plz

Post by zishe » Mon May 10, 2010 8:38 am

if i ask i want to know my lifepartner's name can any body tell me that?i mean any expert who creat this web site

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon May 10, 2010 2:44 pm

Your future is not cast in stone.  You have many potentials and possibilities to live.  Be open to the adventure of life.

zishe

Post by zishe » Wed May 19, 2010 8:48 am

spiritalk wrote:Your future is not cast in stone.  You have many potentials and possibilities to live.  Be open to the adventure of life.
i have a guess i can tell you that persons name witch i feel will be my husband can u tell me im feeling right or wrong

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed May 19, 2010 3:01 pm

I could and then what?  As your future is not already planned why stick to something that may never be?  Why be caught up in this nonsense of only person to meet/greet/love?  

My daughter was told she would marry a red haired man - she did - no one told her what a bum he would turn out to be and they would divorce.  NO future is cast in stone - it is malleable to our own thoughts and experiences.

zishe

Post by zishe » Thu May 20, 2010 8:27 am

spiritalk wrote:I could and then what?  As your future is not already planned why stick to something that may never be?  Why be caught up in this nonsense of only person to meet/greet/love?  

My daughter was told she would marry a red haired man - she did - no one told her what a bum he would turn out to be and they would divorce.  NO future is cast in stone - it is malleable to our own thoughts and experiences.
:-( :-( :-(

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu May 20, 2010 3:08 pm

I think you shall start to grew up zishe...your response looks more for an age 8 then  age 18...I close the thread and will not allow similar threads to be opened!

Return to “General Discussion”