energy block removed and now im seeing beings

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mobyslick1999

energy block removed and now im seeing beings

Post by mobyslick1999 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:13 pm

i recently had an energy block removed while working with a spiritualist and now Im seeing orbs and in the orbs are what i would describe has "gray" beings or martians.  

they have large gray heads with large black eyes. im 39 years old and this is scaring the day lights out of me.

i also see what i would describe as whispy smoke trails if that makes any sense.

when i close my eyes and relax i see what looks galaxies, other worlds and various colors and written languages that i cant understand.

can anyone explain this to me?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Work first with personal protection.  Choose a protected exercise that suits your temperament, but use it for sure and constantly.

It appears that something of the negative has been released in what you considered to be an energy block.  Perhaps energy blocks are there for a purpose.  When we remove them our protection from negativity is removed.  

My suggestion would be to use your protection, then meditate upon what is best for you - reach high.  Allow the fears to subside so that the orbs can dissipate.

Marinewildlife

Post by Marinewildlife » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:55 am

I would comment that signs can be seen clearly in dreams.

I have dreams about my school uniform with a different Number on it. I joined high school at year 1995, and so my uniform has my student number on it 95242. In my dreams of going back to school to pick up the things I left out in my life, I dreamt about Red color signs that I clearly see on my "uniforms". When I finally woke up, I realised it is reminding me to focus on learning. Focus on the important things in life.

I would comment that before I suffered a plunge in my life, my dreams were never that meaningful.

youmaynotknowfornow

hello

Post by youmaynotknowfornow » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:23 am

personally i just think of things like that as life enhancement. the boring oll office now has aliens for you! you could try to get tested for mental illnesses and if that turns out negative you could try looking more into it through what you've done that might have caused it. also id get ur eyes checked.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:39 pm

Eliminating all physical causes is always step one.  I think sometimes we assume the poster has done this when they reference such spirituality words.  Great advice!

Cosmicgirl11

Post by Cosmicgirl11 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:10 pm

Please consider doing some protection visualizations or rituals. I visualize my self being surrounded by a bubble or aura of white light, thinking that is god's energy protecting me from any influence of low energies. I see the bad stuff as black halos trying to transpass that bubble but they can't. And I also see black things coming out the bubble, which would be the cleaning of any negative energies that were already in me.

Also check your emotions and thoughts, since maybe there could be something that is attracting those beings.

And of course, check your health! allucinations can be a symptom of anything. But in your case I doubt it, since it started from the moment you had the block removed.

Blessings and love for you!

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:57 am

While this original post is on the older side I am offering my views also for others who may open and read this looking for advice on a similar situation.

I highly recommend investigating non paranormal possibilities before assuming you are experiencing phenomena.

Do consult with a professional medical practitioner there are conditions that do produce effects such as seeing orbs and shadows. These range from visual problems to more serious health issues.

On being confident that your health is adequately investigated, and even along side, it cant hurt. You may try a sage smudge stick. You can buy one ready to burn or make one yourself, sage being a readily available herb.
Simply light this allowing the smoke to clear the energy around you and the rooms of your home. This is said to quieten spiritual activity.

You could also meditate deeply asking your angels to to come closer around you. ( they are already there, but you being proactive in calling them closer gives you confidence that they are near. )

arnele

little colored circles

Post by arnele » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:53 pm

hi. at night when I look intently into the dark, I can see tiny colored dots moving randomly. Are those atoms?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:38 pm

It is amazing what our eyes can produce, even out of darkness.  Please get the eyes checked for a start.

llunnacee

Now that you mention it...

Post by llunnacee » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:25 pm

I have a question about things I'm 'seeing' as well, if ya'll would be so kind....

For a number of years now (probably about six) I often see flocks of blackbirds flying around in my peripheral vision. I am never allowed to look at them directly. I don't feel threatened by them or as though they represent anything ominous, but I DO think there's a message in there somewhere that I'm too dense to interpret. I often 'see' many things in my peripheral vision. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I would ask for guidance on how to protect myself psychically, as well. I have this feeling that failing to protect myself in this area has left me open to attack. I'm living in a new place and there's many beings here I'm not sure about.

Thanks be to you!!

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:52 pm

sir i would advice you do a chakra test . i possibly know the answer . but i wont bias you . do the test and you would know . and do exercise everyday have light meals and do breathing exercise. :smt002

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:02 pm

llunnacee

Get the eyes check first and foremost.  Not all sightings are paranormal.  

I will say that seeing things in the peripheral vision field is a sign of spirit presence.  

When we move into a new place, we take all precautions to clean with soap and water each and every corner.  We might consider that a spiritual cleaning is a good start to a new home as well.  

Smudging is the activity.  Use it to claim the space for yourself.  

All rituals begin and end in prayer - call on the highest source of your understanding to make it a spiritual experience.  Also use your own personal protection exercise to keep you safe and protected during the ritual.  Some people also call on their guardian, spirit guide or even angels in this ritual process.  

With smoking sage, sweetgrass or a white candle, go into all the areas of your home blowing the smoke into the corners.  At the same time, intone (out loud or in your mind):  I claim this space for me (and my family).  All spirit is to leave and turn into the light.

Return to “General Discussion”