The accuracy of fate

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Evard

Post by Evard » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:17 pm

Betrayal was a strong phrase for the unliked role some who are less good
about the role trying to befriend about auspicious spying or denial of good
intention about the way a man or fem will be liked as suppressed and sent
away with the likes of unkind role of the 'betrayer' as not good nor Peace.
A better way to say someone who talks behind your back would be to say
a gossip was unkind or swearing about the way he or she cannot enjoy on
premise your good ideal about being friend or befriending with the case uh
showing a dominant unkind leader such as a spy wants to falsely befriend :
person in case uh seeing the free mind as lesser and reporting to betray. :)

FaceValue

Post by FaceValue » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:58 pm

I'm in contact most with those who lie, because there's no reason to suspect otherwise. There's no real reason except to avoid questions.
Ex: A girl claiming to be having her period because she just doesn't feel like hanging out.
She could just say "Hey I'm not feeling it tonight, sorry." but instead she lies. Life in the military seems to be about honing your use of excuses. At least in the Air Force. There 'is no excuse' as we've been taught for so long during training, but lies seem to be okay, because 'Integrity First' is part of our code, and no one wants to accuse an airman of lying.
This is actually why I got in to so much trouble during the early days of training. Simple things like forgetting something at the dormitory was a BIG deal. I would notice other airmen being asked why they don't have something and I'd hear a lie just passed off you would believe even the teller thinks it's true. I'd tell the truth, and I'd be the one getting chewed out. At first it really didn't bother me so much....
Well I'm passing this subject now.
You can't save the world, but maybe you can save the one person who means the world to you.

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:49 am

Lies are avoidable in everyday lives. if you have to survive among the hypocrites and perverts you better start wearing a mask of diplomacy. Not to get affected by the unethical works pretend first that you hardly care and have not noticed anything at all.

Lie Lie and lie to keep the supreme truth of life alive.

FaceValue

Post by FaceValue » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:29 pm

Interesting opinion..
You can't save the world, but maybe you can save the one person who means the world to you.

Evard

Post by Evard » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Mil was like drugs.

You cannot tell your authority you want a liberal attitude toward otherwise human thought.

It's all conditioned and formal with the 'Peace' Grants so you may not appear out of sorts.

Consider the phrase , 'conditioned' . Who keeps the basis about formal control grants.. :)

It was a thought.. otherwise many who are told they have a liberal way of condition are in
fact bothered with those who will domineer the way you spend your time with human thot.

Was it a grant as if some foreign power asked the command to begin controlling you,. with
ways other than standard mil formal ./. I don't recommend you protest.. maybe give it thot.

Evard

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:33 am

i came across a very interesting quote about trust by Henry L. Stimson.

"The chief lesson I have learned in a long life is that the only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him; and the surest way to make him untrustworthy is to distrust him and show your distrust."
I'm weird

FaceValue

Post by FaceValue » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:21 am

Ok. I'll try that.

Return to “General Discussion”