when/hpw does one become unwanted to you?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ConfusedMind

when/hpw does one become unwanted to you?

Post by ConfusedMind » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:34 am

I was going through the "How to remain normal in company of unwanted people".

i wondered how does one become unwanted to you? or, how do you consider one as unwanted?

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:41 am

now... that's a point to ponder over... how would you define "unwanted".... someone whom you find boring or being forced to listen to? or maybe never meant much to u but you just tolerated that person??

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:29 pm

The unwanted people that I have discarded from my day to day life are those who constantly berate and/or put you down for every move you make.  They are judgemental and of course they come out as on top or perfect in their own eyes.  And all the time, you can see their lack of compassion or love for themselves or anyone else for that matter.

And the worst part.....they are family that have no idea how or what to be family really means.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:43 pm

unscrupuled hypocrites changing tones, conveying mismessages, and then acting as if wronged against and playing christ are tremendously hatefully unwanted to me. i can be the best friend with the one who stabs me from the front, but feel like killing the one who tries to twig my hair from behind.

Return to “General Discussion”