what you will like to eat on your birthday?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sweet doll

what you will like to eat on your birthday?

Post by sweet doll » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:15 am

i know there are very few people who does not like to eat.they eat  for survival.but i think i survive  in this world for eating i love to eat any thing delicious.i also love to eat in restaurant as well.when i was with my parents my father use to take us to the restaurant to have dinner every year on my birthday and my mother use to cook food according to my preference in the afternoon lunch.i do not know how will i spent my birthday this year.but i will definitely miss my parents this year.

so dear friends come on and say what you like to have on your birthday if you are being asked by someone?

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:23 am

hmmm....here comes my favorite topic. i would love to have a full-fledged mughlai lunch or dinner on my birthday. the very thought of it induces heavenly fragrances in my mind. how i love mughlai cuisine. thank you for asking sweet doll.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:56 am

I bother a least about eating. I enjoy delicious food and love to eat them. but i think of them only while eating them. while or after eating a dish i can nod or swing my head in appreciation. but if you ask me to decide the menu, i'm done. ask me what food i love, i am dumb. no matter if it is my birthday or any other occasion.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:19 am

maybe a surprise would be cool.... but I guess I am one of those who doesn't care much about food...

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:21 am

i had no idea about what i love to eat on birthdays. but I liked very very much what i had on my birthday celebration last weekend. a surprise is truly cool. in fact, since last 3/4 days i have been eating good - i'm eating what i like to eat. i wonder if my days are numbered. they say, your wishes are fulfilled when you have few days at hand. had very very few of such 'happy eating' in the past decade.

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:03 am

My birthday is Saturday and I plan to go to Red Lobster with my family.

blackspring

Post by blackspring » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:45 pm

I always have sushi on my birthday. It's a delicious tradition :)

AgentOfChaos

Post by AgentOfChaos » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:08 am

Im not a big fan of chocolate, or sweets for that matter,  but since it's only once a year I enjoy having a German Chocolate cake.
As for dinner there's no going wrong with mashed potatoes, corn (on or off the cob) and a juicy 20+ ounce t-bone steak. ok i must stop now or i may be in danger of drooling on my laptop:)

I also live to eat!!

The Magician

Post by The Magician » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:57 am

In a few days I suppose Mexican will be the course of action.

Return to “General Discussion”