Million Dollar Mastermind Project

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Omega7154

Post by Omega7154 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:16 am

This was a fascinating discussion. I am currently using my years of experience in acheiving my outcomes using The Secret & NLP for the greater good of all. I believe the majority of people in the world today are all focusing on the greater good for all mankind.

It is not selfish to wish for a million or even millions of dollars for oneself. In actuallity an individuals intentions for wanting the money is the most important indicator of whether the return will be a blessing or a curse. Not all people who have money are happy, and not all people who have money are greedy.

I'm winning the MegaMillions in the Illinois Lottery so that I can build a future for my family, get better treatment for my little brother who has diabetes, and contribute as much as I can to many worthy investments that not only save lives but tranform the world. There are many good things that can come from money if it is spent wisely.

The first step in being able to receive money using your thoughts and intentions is to change the way you feel about money and the people who have it. If you are a person who believes money is destructive and anyone who has it is corrupt and greedy, then it is impossible for you to feel good about receiving a lot of money yourself. The next step is to imagine you already have the money. Not by ridiculously splurging, but by concentrating on what it will feel like to have it. Everyday I wake up with a smile on my face, and I thank the universe for blessing me in my life. Whenever anything happens throughout my day that might otherwise detour me, I simply imagine how I would feel if I found out I had the winning ticket last night. I walk around all day as if the night before I found out I won the lottery.

I created a 2010 budget for myself based off of my millions, and my husband and I picked our home in Ireland. I saved the photos to my computer and look at them everyday, multiple times a day. We picked our cars, and went to test drive a few to get the feel.  The photo on my desktop is the foyer of our house, with our photos meticulously cut out and photo-shopped into the room. It looks and feels like we are actually there.

My methods are precise, and they work. I have never had difficulty achieving what I desire. "If you build it, they will come," comes to mind. I live in the very house I obsessed over the last time. And that's the point, get obsessed with who you are, your internal powers and your future. When you know your place the rest will follow, and the universe will open up to align you with your desired outcomes. Especially if you are a good person with good intentions, because our universe supports positive existence before the negative. Like everything in nature, destruction and mayhem can birth new growth and change. Life is only mysterious until we realize the irony of our own efforts. It is through these efforts that we give rise to the manifestations along our path in life.

Yea, sure people might think your crazy for thinking you will win the lottery, or they may already think your nuts for thinking your thoughts have power. People thought Copernicus was crazy when he first suggested the Earth was not the center of the universe. Now scientits are discovering how infinite the amount of worlds and universes there really are in existence. I'm an undergrad student working toward my PhD in Astrophysics, and after I win this jackpot I'm going to follow my dreams by double majoring with Molecular Genetics. I know myself, I know my destiny, and I manifest it all around me. We all have that very same power.

The universe answered my request for my millions just last week. I unconsciously trace infinity signs and hearts on my hands, thighs, notebooks, and anything else I'm touching at the moment. I had no idea I ever even did that until my husband pointed it out one day and said he noticed I have been doing that for the 8 years he has known me. Last week we were walking back from the liquor store after buying our biweekly ticket, and the clouds formed a heart around the moon and right when I took notice of it, the surrounding clouds formed a "PERFECT" infinity sign. It was amazing, and we both had tears of joy streaming from our eyes.

So far we have been successful in choosing three right balls 4 times and 2 balls right 6 times in the last month. I have won money on my tickets the last four games in a row. It may not be much now, but I follow my alignment to the jackpot amount the universe deems worthy of me. Mind you, I never played the lottery until just 2 months ago. As my husband says, he's not lucky just blessed!

I offer hope to many through this newest achievement of mine, and I would like to add my real name to this list. When this jackpot is won, at least the people on this site will know how I did it.

To all: Be Blessed and turn self doubt into hope...that's what the world needs more of!

Liz

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:21 am

Just think of the huge corporation getting rich off of preying upon peoples fantasies and selling lotto tickets.

If you have good intentions then you can intend those things directly without need of using a barrier such as money to get through another barrier such as people expecting/demanding money. To do so is to perpetuate an existing problem and fuel something which is causing some of the problem you intend to heal.

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:16 pm

Interesting!!!

I join in as Dhav ;)

thomasanthony83

Post by thomasanthony83 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:02 pm

You know, I had read once that if you hold on to the FEELING of JUST getting the money in your hands (as in that feeling of having an obsorbanant amount of money IN your hands) that sooner or later, the cultivation of energy associated with that feeling, will bring it to you because fate chooses the ones who have shown forth. Go ahead and put my name down too, I've been holding the feeling by myself for a long time, maybe it's time to put it together with others!

thomasanthony83

ysabel

Post by ysabel » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:01 pm

This sounds like quite an interesting experiment and since money is the one thing I don't have much of, you may add me and I will try adding it to my daily meditation!  Hope it works...heehee

kats3meow

Post by kats3meow » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:08 am

Count me in...and I send many blessings to all who come on board!

See It, Believe It, Receive It!

kats3meow
Attachments
1milliondollars.jpg
1milliondollars.jpg (47.06 KiB) Viewed 1972 times

Sir Mullich Vn

Post by Sir Mullich Vn » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:27 am

This sounds interesting. Let me have more time to think about that. Maybe after a lot of good comments about this project I may consider joining in.

This post of yours is quite thought-invoking.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:56 am

You know you can't eat money. You'd even have a hard time whipping your ass with it.

gemini1063

Post by gemini1063 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:17 pm

Sounds good to me. So mote it be !!

Ethan

Results.

Post by Ethan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:07 am

Ok, here are my results since this was started.

1) A women walked up to me in the store and gave me $50.

2) I found a wallet with $100!!!

3) I found a dollar bill...than another one on the same day.

3) Found another dollar bill.

4) Found a $5 bill.

5) At man walked a man walked up to me and gave me $5

6) Found a wallet w/$160!!!

7) Out of nowhere a women gave me $5.

I also found loose change everywhere. So the point is, it works...I wish more people would participate.

saikikudh

Post by saikikudh » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:38 am

Wow

this is cool.

Just like the abraham hicks thing and the secret

Is there a specific time to do this because i live in Holland. a different region than some of you i think.

Anyway. I'm in for it.

Return to “General Discussion”