Can anyone see what I see? What is it?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wiccachristi

Can anyone see what I see? What is it?

Post by wiccachristi » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:02 pm

Okay, so I know this isn't a ghost forum/board but, I figure all of you might be able to have an idea of what this figure is? Its a pic of my neice and to the left you can see a white figure or face any ideas good or bad would be appreciated :)
Attachments
arianaghost.jpg
arianaghost.jpg (33.11 KiB) Viewed 4331 times

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:46 pm

Photography is often a suspicious way to 'see' spirit.  There are so many things that it can be by the technology of photography.  I am sure someone with more knowledge will jump on that explanation as well.  

It does look like you got an extra.  But not knowing the technology of photography it would be hard to tell.

Luckymadon

Post by Luckymadon » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:50 pm

This is only my opinion, but I believe that the digital technology of today can capture any image including the images of spiritual beings. It is said that the spiritual realm is located always three feet above our head, (even if we are standing on a ladder or anything elevated off the ground), and to the right. What seems to be the left side of a photo is actually the right side of the person in the photo, as a photograph is the 'mirror image' of the reality.

I have taken some images like this myself. In one I only wanted to capture the city skyline of the downtown area, but what I got was totally unexpected. On the left side of the photo and skyward I can clearly see the face and profile of what looks to be an angel or spirit guide. The shadow of his arm runs the length of one of the skyscrapers and his finger is pointing to a small light tunnel in the sky. (first thought to be the moon but there was no full moon on that night). Also toward the center of the photo there is the outline of a heart cherub. I still have the print of this photo, but it doesn't show up as significantly as it does on my memory card.

In another photo I took not long afterwards I can see two images. The first is the image of a dark figure standing beside an animal that looks like a hyena. When I took a closer look I see an angel walking into a welcoming hand with her arms held out in reception. It's absolutely beautiful. What I don't quite understand with the second photo is that both images emerge from the right in the photo, which in reality is the left side. Hmmm....I wonder.

ollieowl

Post by ollieowl » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:00 am

I see the reflection of your face on camera lens because of the flash being so close its distorted a bit for same reason

MidnightSun

Post by MidnightSun » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Im suspicious of the dart board

Ribbons

Post by Ribbons » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:33 am

i don't see it as a face or figure. to me it looks like ..smoke ! ?? :/

Rin101

Post by Rin101 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:04 am

OMG...that's pretty creepy. I'm sorry but I have no idea what that is.

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:36 am

is there a mirror behind there? it almost looks like it could be a flash reflection from a mirror just to the left side there.

papagobolan

Post by papagobolan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:09 am

Hm.. yes, this is quite disturbing.

I do see the frightening figure on the right side of the photo.  

and I'm very concerned for your niece's safety  

get her out of the house as quickly as possible before the "solid one" with red eyes gets her!!!!

by the way you and your niece are smoke people, yes?

Ok, no.. serious answer:

That's pretty messed up.  at first glance, it looks like a flash of your niece

somehow from another photo or something..

Then again.  On second glance.. if you look at that face and her face at the same time.. (while looking at the other out of the corner of your eye)..

then you'll notice something strange (that is if this isn't photoshopped..)

the 'entity' does not have good intentions.  It seems to be latching somehow to your niece.

It's mocking her presence.  Her smile.  Your niece is showing and feeling some sort of genuine emotion, but  The 'entity' is mocking the observer of the photo with an attempt at fright.  Even if it is photoshopped, actually, the photoshopper is still attempting to portray this.

Uh, to break it down "here i am, a ruthless spirit entity in your niece's casual photograph, you didn't know i was here when you took the photo, im gonna give you this fucked up smile that when you see later will trip you out."

If i were you.. this is just me.. I'd retake the photograph in the same spot.  But, don't let the spirit know you have any idea of their presence and, in fact.. even say something out loud before you take the photo like "Gee, there sure aren't any ghosts in here."  Put your niece in the same spot, then, right when you flash the camera this time THROW YOUR FIST TO THE LEFT OF YOUR NIECE AND PUNCH THAT SPIRIT BITCH IN THE NOSE!!

You are now stupider for having read my post.

ollieowl

Post by ollieowl » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:44 am

I do see that wiccachristi has not yet replied

Lax29

Post by Lax29 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Its a reflection of something I guess your mirror image or something

xilanw

Post by xilanw » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:22 am

It's looks like your Reflection on the shot lens.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:47 pm

Yes. I see your photo and its a nice one.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:44 am

xilanw wrote:It's looks like your Reflection on the shot lens.
Xilanw! You get my vote! Yes the reflection of the face of the 'subject' is discernible, particularly the eyes, if you gaze a bit at the image on the large bottle (!). At first I thought the hazy plume was cigarette smoke (pipe smoke is usually denser! Could be that) but it has a 'waxy' look to it!

All this assuming that Lord Photoshop or one of its incarnations were not playing *tricks*!

Or it could be a real spirit and not just the one in that large bottle which seems empty!

Let us go with the SPIRIT or SPIRITs! There may be more than ONE!

Love, Light, Exploration!

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:00 am

aren't you looking at the camera? answer please. :D

Return to “General Discussion”