Goodbye

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

suzisco

Goodbye

Post by suzisco » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:03 am

Dear all

I am finally hanging up my cap and resigning as moderator here at mystic board.  My father has been very ill and between hospital visits, working full time and caring for my own family I have no time to attend to my duties here.  I also find no joy here either and the weight of all your worries on top of my own is making me very low.

I have spent a number of years here looking after various readers, initiating the picture reading forum and clearing up the spam that can clutter up the threads.  This is a full time job.  I will try and find time to pop in now and then and if you message me I will of course make time to come back and answer the message.

I wish you all a long, happy, healthy life and may all your realistic goals come true.  

Lots of Love
Suzi XXXX

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:04 pm

Hey Suzi,
A huge HUG for you :))

Take a break.. everyone needs one :)

Let me know if i can help in any way.
Love
Swetha

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Hello Suzi,

A big hug to u my friend. :)

Dhav ;)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:03 pm

I'm bereft, heartbroken, distraught, the only one who calmed me down with just a word or a phrase.
Suz, those of us who've known you will all miss you, those who join after will find this a lessor place for your absence.
Take our love and and our regards with you.

Airgon
Featured Reader

Post by Airgon » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Be well Suzi - visit us sometimes :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Until we meet again

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:58 pm

Dear Suzi, :smt009

I was deeply saddened to hear that I am losing one of my dearest friends and my favourite all time board moderator, in that order.

You should already know how much I have always admired and respected you both for your sensitivity and your friendliness, in knowing exactly when you should intervene and when it is in the best interests of everyone concerned if you allow the reader to make the judgement as to what is in the member's best interests at the time.

Being a board moderator anywhere on the internet is basically a thankless job where you are always trying to please everyone all of the time (which is of course an impossible task), but of all of those brave souls I have ever known who have got the balance just right, you get my top award.

You will definitely be terribly missed by this humble reader, but with all of your current family worries and pressures weighing you down, I probably would have done exactly the same as you have if our roles had been reversed.

I only hope that I did not unintentionally add to you existing stress burden, when I used you as a sounding board or a shoulder to cry on, when it all got too much for me and I felt that I badly needed someone to talk to who really cared.

It is going to take a very special person indeed, to be able to fill the shoes which you have left behind you on Mystic Boards.

From your Aussie friend, most loyal fan and partner in crime,

EoT :smt007

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:29 am

take care... we are waiting for u when u r ready :)

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:34 am

Dear Suzi,

I will miss you too. Wish you all the best and do come in now and then, whenever you get time.

Pravin Kumar

George

Re: Goodbye

Post by George » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:49 am

suzisco wrote:Dear all

I am finally hanging up my cap and resigning as moderator here at mystic board.  My father has been very ill and between hospital visits, working full time and caring for my own family I have no time to attend to my duties here.  I also find no joy here either and the weight of all your worries on top of my own is making me very low.

I have spent a number of years here looking after various readers, initiating the picture reading forum and clearing up the spam that can clutter up the threads.  This is a full time job.  I will try and find time to pop in now and then and if you message me I will of course make time to come back and answer the message.

I wish you all a long, happy, healthy life and may all your realistic goals come true.  

Lots of Love
Suzi XXXX
been there and done that with my brother and then my mother and it trutly was a long road.  but we do what we have to do because "he ain't heavy he's my brother".  one day it will be better and heres hoping it is soon!  
:smt006

JewelOfTheSouth

You will be very missed!!

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Hi Suzi,

I completely understand and yes, you will be missed here. I lost my mother to cancer March 8th, 2011. I understand how everything can simply get to you and pile up. Go and breathe, take time for yourself and live your beautiful life. You are a joy, and I want to thank you for the light you have always brought with you to MB.

Gentle Hugs,

Jewel

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:20 am

Many blessings to you and your family Suzi and hope things get easier for you all,

Cassie xxx

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:42 am

thank you for all your kind words.

Suzi

Lax29

Post by Lax29 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Hey thanks and all the best

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Suzie, just look at this as another chapter in your life that has ended and a new one will begin.  Many Blessings to you and yours.

MangoMom

xilanw

Post by xilanw » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:23 am

Good luck with you ...

Return to “General Discussion”