Ontologistcs.

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hyacinthe

Ontologistcs.

Post by hyacinthe » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:18 pm

I had this unfortunate encounter on U Tube.,,  was watching a vid on starving African children...one nasty racist comment led me  to a different website..(to cut a longer story short)...Calling itself/themselves .."Ontologistics.."

Here's about not only the ugliest mindset, but....talk about "Intellect totally Divorced from Feeling" (yes that makes one a ROBOT) , as in lost souls,
they/he uses Schopenhauser (who was a depressed philosopher) ..to somehow justify " Might Makes Right" ,as the only  the ruling maxim of life!!
Their/his  premise is that African natives are inferior, and therefore deserve to be
annihilated, whether by starvation or other means....etc

Whats more, if one disagrees with their/ his view, the extraordinary thing is that one is then "blocked" from engaging in any sort of rational discussion!!
In other words, MIND CLOSED.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:33 pm

The world will always produce bigots.

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:51 am

I've never heard of ontologists before, and I don't much care for those who judge based on anything other than actions.

I will say, however, that "Might makes Right" IS the ultimate Law of the universe, exemplified by the fact that the statement cannot be proven wrong.

If you were to convince me that, say, morality or conscience made right, then in truth your arguments would simply have been "mightier" and you'd actually have proven instead that might does, indeed, make right.

Furthermore, people in general deserve whatever they accept.

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:19 pm

i respect .  The powers of immaturity in the "universe" are greed and imposing control .

When a person seems to only want personal gain ., it is in two basic categories . . . . .

Those who give want of money or gain of worthless "Treasury" to the power of then
aiding those who will be more assured of Power by means of the condition of newer
embezzle ., such as when the power of {free} money says it will be all the money fit
to print ., though if you don't base the example of real or fake paper dollar bills on the
foundation of Treasury ., it is "worth the paper it is printed on , with any ink and the *
associated watermark" . If the power of money is to gain and hoard it . . What is the
"power" of counterfeit if it is not worth the Treasury backing paper money ., it is the
recognised value of the symbol of money and worth ., though it is Fake . ignorance.
[The positive category is giving thought of work [not labor] to ecology . non profit.] *
When the Powers of Control say the value of higher forms of thought are to be @!!*
given to a sense of the provider of fascism ., who gains . . ultimately no-one gains .   Give to your "master" ./. without gain . . Ev

Duchess1964

Post by Duchess1964 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:56 pm

Okay ... another word for that would be a satanist?  In the strictest form, satanism is the complete worship of oneself.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:43 pm

So you are talking about Ontologistics.

Duchess1964

Strictest Sence

Post by Duchess1964 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:40 pm

The main definition of Ontology is as follows:  The branch of metaphysics that studies the nature of existence or being as such.  I'm not sure what these people you found are trying to do, but calling themselves by this name is very much WRONG.  There is nothing metaphysical in bigotry.  But, as with anything, there will always be people who wish to distort good with bad.

Return to “General Discussion”