A riddle I made up. Whatever message comes to you comes.

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MisterMarine0

A riddle I made up. Whatever message comes to you comes.

Post by MisterMarine0 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:11 pm

I could not sleep last night so I made this up:
I have a gut feeling that the educational institutions in AU have this dingo magic concept.  A dingo ate my baby... A dingo ate my baby.  Still do not understand it. Okay.  In America, there are dogs and AU has their dingos.  Darwin did not care for dogs that much.  There. Dogs and Dingos chew on bones but Darwin loved Dingos more.

AngelT

Post by AngelT » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:30 pm

from someone with family in Australia, I do find myself slightly offended by the statement about the dingo and the baby, knowing the story on that and nearly 30yrs on it was finally proven that the Dingo did actually take the child, it turned out to be an upsetting tale to her family, the mother was arrested, and put in jail for years, and the spotlight, and that catchphrase has haunted her since, So I do hope that you are not making a mockery of someones tragedy. as a life was taken that day, and a poor soul was returned way before her time.  I am sure if you researched the full tale on that you would understand why some people may find it slightly upsetting.

Return to “General Discussion”