Why most of the men can not be saved .

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

firefly43210

Why most of the men can not be saved .

Post by firefly43210 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:17 am

I don't blame one personally , but I think the world population is a fearful lot , and quite afraid of the truth , remember Galileo , Socrates , even The Jesus Christ . All of whom died because of the people's fear from truth . These weak nerved afraid people would not be able to reach the upper planes . That is why most of the people hare can not be saved . For sooner or later this planet would face its doom like every planet in the universe . In that situation we would have to leave these people to fend for themselves .
Do you understand now ?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Why this situation cannot be allowed to continue as it currently is

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:30 pm

firefly43210 wrote:I don't blame one personally , but I think the world population is a fearful lot , and quite afraid of the truth , remember Galileo , Socrates , even The Jesus Christ . All of whom died because of the people's fear from truth . These weak nerved afraid people would not be able to reach the upper planes . That is why most of the people hare can not be saved . For sooner or later this planet would face its doom like every planet in the universe . In that situation we would have to leave these people to fend for themselves .
Do you understand now ?
Do we understand now?

I respond to your very patronizing question with my own question.

Do you understand or even care why it is that your postings rarely if ever get a response from other members?

When moderating postings we need to find a sensitive balance between respecting your right to express you own ideas and opinions, but at the same time respecting the rights of others to be protected from the overly negative, increasingly fundamentalist monologues or quasi religious diatribes which you evidently see as promoting sensible and civilized discussions on a diverse range of otherwise interesting subjects.

I have already reported many of these postings as being inappropriate to the other moderators, and any of them in future which appear on forums I moderate will be immediately locked and moved to where they will do no further harm to any of our sensibilities, or insult our intelligence..

If you wish to have a sensible and balanced discussion about the sorry state of the world and the inhumanity of people to other people, then let us have one. But please do not preach to us as if you had any practical alternate answers to the incredible challenges which the world and in particular the human species faces in the 21st century.

The same principle of the need for more balance and better obeying of the rules of useful, civilized discussion or debate can equally be applied to a large number of your other recent postings which are becoming increasingly skewed and distorted into negative directions which we do not believe serve the best interests of anyone who visits this site (including you).

Could I please invite you to go back and edit them, with the purpose to make them a more suitable basis for discussion on these forums? If you want us to talk about our beliefs about Lucifer/Satan then please let us do so in an adult manner which respects everyone's rights, instead of what you are currently serving up which sounds very like doom and gloom and no useful answers to some of life's most urgent questions.

For example try re-framing this posting (but using your own words) in the following manner.
The world and the way in which human beings mistreat other humans are clearly both in a bad way? What are your feelings about there being too much negativity without any corresponding sense of hope or purpose or direction in our lives, and can you suggest any solution which has worked for you to accept that we are all far from being perfect, but that it is still possible to live a fulfilling and useful spiritual life in spite of the many challenges which we all currently face?
Stating your religious beliefs on Mystic Board is encouraged and respected, as long as it equally respects the rights of other members not to be overpowered or abused by people who do not consider the potential negative consequences of their actions upon others. Remember that many of the people visiting our forums are desperate and depressed and some are pre-suicidal, so please do not unintentionally (?) provide them with material which could easily push even the most emotionally stable and well adjusted person over the edge into the depths of darkness and endless despair and self harm.

Thank you for reading this and I hope that this is the last time that I need to publicly castigate you for doing what I feel is not only doing harm to other members, but making you look as though your rights will always be given priority over theirs. I would have much preferred to tell you all this through a private message, but I felt that this had gone far enough to warrant urgent action out in the open forum instead, to keep you as a member with whom others can feel comfortable having as part of their online spiritual community of close and trusted friends.

The most important part of my message is that we really want you to continue to be a valued and active member of these forums, but without the over-negativity and preaching down to us as if we were lacking in any intelligence and the ability to sort out what is good or bad for us, and the questionable and increasingly dark and depressing nature of your postings, which leave a lot to be desired in the area of respecting our rights as well as your own.

Take care,

EoT  :smt023

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:52 pm

Dear Eye of tiger ,
In the posts concerning Lucifer , I never wrote anything except in the first post , where I stated that Vairava became Lucifer . In the next posts I just quoted first few lines of the article I linked . I am very sorry if those have been misinterpreted as my own words . Remember what happened last time I tried to say something on that matter , there was a great quarrel , if I remember properly . So , this time , I refrained from stating anything at all .
I should have pointed out that they are views expressed by other people , which I found while searching through the internet . I intended to keep it open so that others could make their own conclusions .

And it is better that you said all these in the open forum , otherwise I would not have the chance to speak my side , thank you .

-" If you wish to have a sensible and balanced discussion about the sorry state of the world and the inhumanity of people to other people, then let us have one. But please do not preach to us as if you had any practical alternate answers to the incredible challenges which the world and in particular the human species faces in the 21st century. "-

I am not a preacher and I don't have any answer . I could search the net , and I was just doing that , making available the information already available in the net .

And my only aim other than a research was to show that there was no point in quarrling over the topic of religion , but I did not say it . It is also available on the net .

And about the people with sorrow , I would mind your advice and be sweet , but does sweet lies ever serve to make a man come over the his troubles ?
Still , I would no question your decision , because if some harm is generated from my action , I would not be able to bear it , let alone amend it .
So , I will be sweet and ..?..

Many thanks for making me aware of the situation .

namaste !

:-)

Return to “General Discussion”