Divinatory Melting Pot!

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

Divinatory Melting Pot!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:50 pm

On this forum (Mystic Board) there are many portals supporting divinatory crafts such as astrology, palmistry, numbers, psychic crafts, soul realm, channeling, tarot and many more, but each remains pretty much in its own groove. And, this is great for beginners or focused students who just want to concentrate on one stream and could get confused by the other modalities.

I wish there were a section which is more eclectic and thus inclusive, like a divinatory melting pot concept! Where those who can and have studied different modalities can utilize let us say astrology, palmistry, psychic modalities, etc and help out the nativities who seek support (mostly), advice (often) and clarification about their current karma state (rarely) and can benefit from recommendations for improvement. The latter are less divided than the different modalities are for deciphering the life-plan state of the individual.

The distressed individual (often confused as well, sadly) really does not care if astrology helps him or her, or sometimes psychological common sense advice which is occasionally aided by psychic and dream interpretations or even using objects such as photos etc. All that individual needs is help any which way it can be obtained.

Of course, one way would be to address reading requests posted in the different categorical sections (astro etc) in the general discussion area, although those would be missed because of the many branches in the Mystic Tree or confuse the regulars on General Discussion sub-section who may not care all that much about readings (multi-disciplinary) for *others*!

Perhaps the owner/moderators can add their wise/knowing two cents in response?

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:20 am

Dada,

I wholly support your views. I read palms and give advises, after experiencing them in my life, to those who come to me for help and I believe no matter what method you employ it should benefit the person who comes to you and changes his/her life. When I am blessed with such a good family and have everything that I require in this life then to find true love you have to love others. Helping others gives you the purest joy.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “General Discussion”