Not Sure
13%

Total votes: 16

ILovePoems

Post by ILovePoems » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:42 pm

Yes

Queenj1737

Post by Queenj1737 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:17 pm

I don't know if I would use the word karma to describe what I believe. I believe that what you put out, positive or negative, will come back to you eventually in some way, shape, or form.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:44 pm

Queenj1737 wrote:I don't know if I would use the word karma to describe what I believe. I believe that what you put out, positive or negative, will come back to you eventually in some way, shape, or form.
You do not want to get too tied up with the exact meaning which different people associate with the same word, but at the same time to say whether or not you believe something you must first define its meaning to you.

You tell us that you believe that what you put out, positive or negative, will come back to you eventually in some way, shape, or form.

Karma refers to universal laws which are thought to operate both within and across a series of lifetimes, with the intended purpose to balance our actions with their inevitable consequences.

This is another way of saying that what energies or actions you put out into your surroundings will eventually in some way, shape or form come back to you as a just consequence of the nature of those energies or actions. This universal balancing mechanism is nowhere as simple as some religions teach us that it is. Above all it is NOT a system of punishments and rewards. This is all about soul education and evolution, through first hand experience.

For example Hitler does not necessarily have to reincarnate as a Jewish person to be able to learn what it was like for the up to 20 million Jews his madness killed during the Holocaust. It is nothing like as being simple or straightforward as that

And because this re-balancing of causes with their corresponding effects can often but not always operate across successive incarnations, it may appear on the surface that no such justice exists for what that person has done to others, if you only look within their single lifetime.

In other word while it may appear that the person in question has permanently escaped having to feel and pay for the consequences of his or her on negative actions towards other people, ultimately if it does not happen during this lifetime, it will the laws of karma ensure happen in one of their future lifetimes, or across several of that person's future lifetimes.

Does this help?

Take care,

EoT  :)

lluvia13

YES I BELIEVE IN KARMA

Post by lluvia13 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:31 am

YES I BELIEVE IN KARMA,ALWAYS BE TRUE AND HONEST :) IT WILL COME BACK TO YOU

Highwood21

Post by Highwood21 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:59 pm

Yes I do I feel that the universe will give back whatever you have done whether positive or negative

Return to “General Discussion”