Having a feeling something will happen, and then it does.

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Amo32

Having a feeling something will happen, and then it does.

Post by Amo32 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:47 am

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I'm not sure if this  is the correct place to even talk about this. I have these strange occurrences where I picture a situation and then it happens. It can be as silly as a song that's coming on the radio next, to who is calling me when my phone rings. But sometimes they're kind of accurate.

My first detailed account when when I was 8. I was at a wedding and trying to catch the bouquet. When it was tossed I caught it at the same time as another lady. She wouldn't let go and grabbed it from me.  Later that night I was sitting in the bathroom and I pictured the bridesmaids feeling upset and bringing me their bouquets. Well literally two minutes later, that exact thing happened. They came up to our hotel room and gave their bouquets to my mom to give to me.i just thought it could just be coincidence. But it happens more often. It kind of freaks me out.

Thanks in advance.

EmeliaMoon

I got a feeling...

Post by EmeliaMoon » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:37 am

Hey, I'm new here too (hi!) I couldn't help but reply to your post because I can relate. I've always felt a little 'powerful', if you will, in that regard too. Up until not long ago I was a staunch athiest, believing that proof beyond any reasonable doubt, cold hard physics, was the only real way to the truth. I held that belief for 10 years but it was strongly influenced by my partner. Regardless of what I believed, I felt, and still feel (so much more so now) very in-tune with things not seen or said, almost as if I could read minds. I have a great instinct. Like you, it often seemed that my thoughts came to life: song on radio; meeting someone; things happening that I'd very recently been thinking of. I dismissed this intuition but a series of events lead me to embrace it, train it, tune it... I'm still working on it, probably always will be, reading tarot cards has really aided me. With the acceptance of my intuition came a higher awareness, I feel a sense of freedom I've never felt and a confidence that can't be shaken.

Link edited

Bree 54

Wecome & nice to have your here

Post by Bree 54 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:30 pm

Dear Amo32, & EmeliaMoon,

So happy to see people your age using your ability to create your world and enjoy your creation. So many people don't get this huge gift that is they'ers to do with as they will. It takes most of us a life time to get the gest of this. That is why there is the saying there are no coincidences.

Sounds like both of you have a lot to offer each other & whatever you are lacking there are plenty of resources here including some of the best people with the biggest hearts as well as knowledge.

So, go forth and grow, create, and please always remember share with others as what benefits you, benefits us all & the wonderful place we live.

Bless you Journey,

Bree~ :smt006

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Amo, EmeliaMoon

ALL POWER TO THE BOTH OF YOU.

Whatever spiritual/psychic gifts you each have and whatever resources are available to you, without an acceptance of your intuition as being valid some of the time and a sense of freedom and confidence in yourself which cannot easily be shaken, your gifts will probably come to nothing.
and a confidence that can't be shaken.
A confidence which can never be shaken suggests that you should not constantly question and challenge whatever insights come through you, on behalf of your clients.

But you really should question and challenge them on a regular basis! :smt018

When you are 100% confident that everything which comes through you is the whole truth and that you or the information can never be wrong, then your days as an effective psychic/medium/healer/teacher become severely numbered.

You should be confident, but not so confident that your confidence could be misinterpreted as you fooling yourself into believing that you know everything that there is to know about the other person, through your single reading. Understood?

Cheers to everyone,

Eot  :smt018

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:09 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:Amo, EmeliaMoon

ALL POWER TO THE BOTH OF YOU.

Whatever spiritual/psychic gifts you each have and whatever resources are available to you, without an acceptance of your intuition as being valid some of the time and a sense of freedom and confidence in yourself which cannot easily be shaken, your gifts will probably come to nothing.
and a confidence that can't be shaken.
A confidence which can never be shaken suggests that you should not constantly question and challenge whatever insights come through you, on behalf of your clients.

But you really should question and challenge them on a regular basis! :smt018

When you are 100% confident that everything which comes through you is the whole truth and that you or the information can never be wrong, then your days as an effective psychic/medium/healer/teacher become severely numbered.

You should be confident, but not so confident that your confidence could be misinterpreted as you fooling yourself into believing that you know everything that there is to know about the other person, through your single reading. Understood?

Cheers to everyone,

Eot  :smt018
Bingo!
Very sage and pragmatic advice from EoT, well worth paying heed to by ALL divinators including astrologers, palmists, numerologists and so on and so forth...! ;-)

Love and Light and Reality!

Rohiniranjan

Amo32

Re: I got a feeling...

Post by Amo32 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:27 am

EmeliaMoon wrote: Hey, I'm new here too (hi!) I couldn't help but reply to your post because I can relate. I've always felt a little 'powerful', if you will, in that regard too. Up until not long ago I was a staunch athiest, believing that proof beyond any reasonable doubt, cold hard physics, was the only real way to the truth. I held that belief for 10 years but it was strongly influenced by my partner. Regardless of what I believed, I felt, and still feel (so much more so now) very in-tune with things not seen or said, almost as if I could read minds. I have a great instinct. Like you, it often seemed that my thoughts came to life: song on radio; meeting someone; things happening that I'd very recently been thinking of. I dismissed this intuition but a series of events lead me to embrace it, train it, tune it... I'm still working on it, probably always will be, reading tarot cards has really aided me. With the acceptance of my intuition came a higher awareness, I feel a sense of freedom I've never felt and a confidence that can't be shaken.

Link edited
Thank you!! Yes, I seem to be able to "read"people too. Ie what to say or not to say, certain behavior, etc. I just always thought it was because I'm overly empathetic. I need to look more into tarot cards. Thanks for the response!!

Amo32

Post by Amo32 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:28 am

Thank you all for the responses. It kind of worries me a bit and makes me feel uneasy when these things come true. I hope I don't offend anyone by saying that! I truly respect everyone who has special gifts. It just makes me feel uneasy when I have these occurrences.

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:28 am

Amo32 wrote:Thank you all for the responses. It kind of worries me a bit and makes me feel uneasy when these things come true. I hope I don't offend anyone by saying that! I truly respect everyone who has special gifts. It just makes me feel uneasy when I have these occurrences.
it can be overwhelming when one realises this is occurring, to know certain things before they happen, I am learning the more I acknowledge the more it happens, but im also learning to not acknowledge the things i dont want to hear about .. if that makes any sense,

So like a volume switch on a radio, you can turn it up or turn it down. you can be open to the things you need to hear, and be available to help others by offering more indepth help, as you will know what is going on.

and like EoT said, confidence, you can not be over confident in the assumption that everything that comes is going to occur, Ego/confidence will keep one grounded, it is questioning the information, then questioning is this to the benefit of others, will this help, or hinder, and I, myself always ask, what if someone said this to me, how would I feel,

but embrace it, learn about it, you are shown for reasons, but remmber the volume switch .. the more you acknowledge the stronger it grows.

Amo32

Post by Amo32 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:59 am

Thank you! Excellent advice! What scares me the most is I've always been paranoid/had a feeling for some reason that I will not live to an old age. It never really worried me until I started realizing that other gut feelings I've had have been true. I recently had a health crisis and I'm coming through (so I hope) to the other side of it now. Perhaps my gut feeling was just about this. Or the gut feeling was warning me to make lifestyle changes. I'm not quite sure but it frightens me. Then my friend recently got I to palm readings and I started reading up on them. And my life line looks not so great.(posted on the palm reading section also.)

I think sometimes I have so many thoughts running through my mind I can't decipher them all! Hope I'm not scary anyone off. I need to learn how to control my volume switch as you put it. thank you!

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:16 am

try to learn the difference between intuition vs fear premonitions signs, fear is something that will go over and over in your mind, but does not necessarily mean it will come true, where as intuition will come out of nowhere and tend to go just as quick.

How i know this.. is for years i felt something bad would happen to my daughter, but she passed an age that i thought it would occur just fine, so i realised that came from a place of fear.

Meditation can help calm ones mind down, "mindful meditation" especially. (google it if you can as it is very highly beneficial) and it can help you learn what information is coming to you. :)

and go through  letting go process of releasing your fears about passing at a young age,

a simple action is envision a bubble filled with love and light, and imagine all your fears being placed inside that bubble (it can be any colour you wish) , you can see the words or images inside the "bubble" and then send this bubble off to the universe above for healing.

and im sure the others are like myself, you are not scaring anyone off, you are reaching out for guidance, and we are all happy to help, :)

but i do have to admit learning that its like a radio has helped me a lot.

Amo32

Post by Amo32 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:50 pm

Thank you so much! That really helps to put my mind at ease! I will try the bubble. Great explaination about the one time feeling that comes and goes vs fear. :)

Return to “General Discussion”