Are we really ONE.

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Spiritwhisperer

Are we really ONE.

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:56 am

reading up and discussing with people, and all say.. we are all one, we are connected, etc.

I understand that, but how can we all be one, if there are people doing so many horrible things in the world.

or is this just me being disheartened at the moment.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Are we really ONE.

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:04 am

Spiritwhisperer wrote:reading up and discussing with people, and all say.. we are all one, we are connected, etc.

I understand that, but how can we all be one, if there are people doing so many horrible things in the world.

or is this just me being disheartened at the moment.
SW,

For all practical purposes, at the physical-worldly-individual levels we are each unique and therefore different from one another. At the spiritual level, we are all one and connected.

The former (differences) obviously seem to be prominent but for those who also dwell in the spiritual realm the connectedness though arriving in glimpses, too becomes apparent at least from time to time!

For me, personally, as an astrologer Karma seems to provide answers and at times solutions as well. It is a perception thing which sceptics would insist is an illusion or delusion that all spiritualists etc suffer from because there is no simple objective proof that will make them feel convinced.

It is the same quandary in which we run into when trying to describe the scent of a rose to someone who has never smelt or seen a rose. We wrestle with analogies, close descriptors but never enough!

Maybe it was meant to be this way and they will know when they run into some roses and we hope they would not have a cold when they do!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:42 am

Thank you very much for your insight, it is definitely much needed at this time, and one that makes sense to me.

I am just at a spot where I not able to understand the reasons for things going on in the world and struggling with the connection of all,, but I guess, im not meant to, part of the journey I suppose.

Thank you again.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:32 pm

Spiritwhisperer wrote:Thank you very much for your insight, it is definitely much needed at this time, and one that makes sense to me.

I am just at a spot where I not able to understand the reasons for things going on in the world and struggling with the connection of all,, but I guess, im not meant to, part of the journey I suppose.

Thank you again.
You are welcome, SW!
Actually your signature-line was the inspiration for my post! :-)

Rohiniranjan

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:40 pm

Yes we are ALL ONE WHOLE BEING like multiple cells of a body. :)

Return to “General Discussion”