Love, Arrows & Hearts.

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Isn't that what the expectation is....

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:35 pm

our fears of the worse to happen!  What we fear we manifest.  So when we harbour that teeny weeny bit of doubt, we are not loving unconditionally and we are opening ourselves to disappointment through our own harbored fears.

vahte

Post by vahte » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:07 pm

vishwas,

i don't believe in unconditional love. even when we think we love someone "unconditionally" & r ready to do anything for them we r talking about reasonable unconditional love.we have more patience,forgiveness,understanding towards them.this is just my point of view.

now answer to ur questions.

yes it is painful to see someone u love in pain.it is painful to lose someone you love.everyone goes through good & bad, happy & sorrow times.but r u willing to miss on good times with someone just coz one day they will go through pain & that in tern would hurt u.Its like never learn swiming because of fear of drowning.Supporting them through their tough time might give them strength to go through the pain & also u learn a lot from their experience.at the same time u have to keep in mind what is good for u & how much u could take.Finding that balance is tough.

love is one of the feelings .we wish v could hang on to it through out our life.but everyone needs to go through their share of not so favourable feelings like pain,sorrow etc. if not then we won't be who we r today.

U have brought up an interesting subject. i might sound nutty in my answer :) i am trying to find answer myself.

spiritalk

If there was no pain

Post by spiritalk » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:01 pm

how would we know the opposite...joy.  If there was no opposites we could not understand the meaning and importance of all these qualities within ourselves.  The key is making our lives more joyful than sorrowful.

Chinese Fortune Cookie Wisdom:  For every sorrow, there are a thousand joys!

See, its easy to seek the joys, they outnumber the sorrows!  LOL

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:46 pm

Thanx vahte, & trust me dude it is a difficult one to answer & no ur answer isn't nutty, just that it puts to light a different prespective which we can always discuss & come to the conclusion if it is right or wrong. & I am rather enjoying reading ur post.

No i didn't mean "but r u willing to miss on good times with someone just coz one day they will go through pain & that in tern would hurt u." no, I didn't mean it, but I said that as just a examples of the different form of pain which a person might get because of love. So I don't want just the bad times or even only the good times for that matter too.

I want to spend both the good times & bad times & learn more out of life.

& this one that u said is true, I agree with that "Supporting them through their tough time might give them strength to go through the pain & also u learn a lot from their experience.at the same time u have to keep in mind what is good for u & how much u could take.Finding that balance is tough."

& even this too "love is one of the feelings .we wish v could hang on to it through out our life.but everyone needs to go through their share of not so favourable feelings like pain,sorrow etc. if not then we won't be who we r today."

But still u didn't answer would u love or not.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:27 pm

Vishwas wrote:
But still u didn't answer would u love or not.
I think it have been Y E S unisont from all.

Yes we will love again  :smt007 , the joy and feelings this gives :smt008  outnumber that downfeeling :smt010  you might get. :smt009

But it's up to you to then transform that downfeeling :smt009  into a new love feeling :smt007 and that can only be done by thinking posetive :smt006

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:48 pm

Positive thinking, Now I never tried that till now.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:52 pm

hehehehehe, don't be cruel to me, but you can't win this one...so just go hunting....love pay you back when it hit you again :)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:12 am

I can never think or even dream of doing bad to anyone, especially not to u ruthobello, (or should i say sweet Grandpa rutho).

Life is not about winning everything, the fight & the way we fight is more important than winning. or how they say, participating is more important than winning.

Never lose Hope (Positive thinking, what do u say rutho).

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:00 am

“We can’t really pick the people we care about. Sometimes, no matter how hard we try, we can’t stop caring about someone even when we know that the other person will never feel the same way about us.”

Nicole

Vishwas~

Post by Nicole » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 am

Never say never...lol I use to say that all the time.. & my nevers happen....

When you least except it~!!  :)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:41 pm

Agree with you Nicole, I would say look at reality....even if reality also can be different from person to person on the same case, you have to use yours together with your feelings. The worst thing to do is to let your feelings controll you, then many a dumb thing can occure :)

And No, we can't, we can love one madly, but we can't force her/him to love us back. That is a good thing, because then many would go around stealing others hearts.......well well...it's happen today too even if many of us don't have that ability lol :)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:10 pm

But still hope will be there.

Nicole

Vishwas~

Post by Nicole » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:04 pm

May I ask you something~? I'm blunt..lol

How long have you been in love with this person~? If I'm wrong tell me to Hush it up~!!..LOL

spiritalk

When we love....

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:48 pm

we want the best for the object of our love.  If we are the not the best or the solution for this person, then we must love enough to set them free.  Love is like a little bird held in your hand...set free it will return...held too tight and you will kill it.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:10 am

No problemo nicole, even i am blunt & naive most of the time & am afterall only 22. but i will answer u in pm.

Return to “General Discussion”