Good Night, Good Day, Good evening,

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Talia

Good Night, Good Day, Good evening,

Post by Talia » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:37 pm

I can't find any general chat threads so just wanted to say good morning to all those in Australia, Good night to all those in the UK and Good evening to all those in the USA. So many time zones I don't know them all, where are you?

Now wherever you are hello!   :smt003

What did you do today? Where are you in the world?

Hope you had/have a good day! :smt031

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 01, 2015 12:27 am

Talia,

We have no text or voice chat rooms on Mystic Board.

With the large number of forums available here, we do not feel the need for having this feature.

And from what I have personally experienced on other psychic/spiritual websites, they are often abused to the extent that many site owners wonder if chat rooms are worth all the extra trouble and technical problems which are often associated with them.

This site is truly an international one with the members coming from many different countries and time zones, although the server is in India.

The very fact that the forums do not tie people down to having to use them at any particular time of day to be able to post their messages so that there is a very good chance that someone else will be there to respond to them, frees them from the restriction of popular chat room time blocks.

Probably from a purely social perspective the Introduce Yourself and General Discussion forums are the forum equivalent of a chat room, but without all its disadvantages.

And of course do not forget that private messages are mainly for social and private discussions.

Hoping that you are not too disappointed on discovering the absence of any chat rooms on MB.

L&L,

EoT

Talia

Post by Talia » Fri May 01, 2015 12:18 pm

Hi, I wasn't looking for a chat room, just a general thread to say hello to people on that was all, I love finding out about other people and countries, How fascinating that the server is in India. My thought and prayers go out to all the poor victims in the area.

Return to “General Discussion”