Need info on James Mars Langham

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Demonica

Need info on James Mars Langham

Post by Demonica » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:52 pm

I was wondering if anyone here knew anything about him or his method of using the moon for predictions, especially in the area of financial astrology. :smt017

Nicole

Hmm~??

Post by Nicole » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:37 am

I don't sorry.. But your more then welcome to have this one..lol  :)

http://www.calculatorcat.com/moon_phase ... ases.phtml

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:42 am

Demonica

Post by Demonica » Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:25 pm

Thanks for the help Nicole, but I was kinda hoping someone had actaully read some of his writings and knew how he used the moon to predict future events. I know this much though.

It has something to do with the a hebrew tradition about the moons cycles and the first new moon after the the spring equinox. Other than that I have no more info.

For those wondering Mr. Langham was into financial astrology and how the planets effect the stock market.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:12 pm

Demonica wrote:Thanks for the help Nicole, but I was kinda hoping someone had actaully read some of his writings and knew how he used the moon to predict future events. I know this much though.

It has something to do with the a hebrew tradition about the moons cycles and the first new moon after the the spring equinox. Other than that I have no more info.

For those wondering Mr. Langham was into financial astrology and how the planets effect the stock market.
Good luck Demonica... Sorry I couldn't help you...
Nice to see you around again..  :smt006

pranay

Post by pranay » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:14 am

Demonica wrote:I was kinda hoping someone had actaully read some of his writings and knew how he used the moon to predict future events.
i drew a blank 2 :(

Demonica

Post by Demonica » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:51 pm

Nicole wrote:Good luck Demonica... Sorry I couldn't help you...
Nice to see you around again..  :smt006
That's alright Nicole. You tried and that's what counts. :smt002 Oh and I'll be on and off the board over the next while as I'm due to give birth to my first child any day now. :)

Demonica

Post by Demonica » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:04 pm

Here's some further info for anyone who's interested. A couple of years ago I read a book by W.D. Gann. The book was titled "The Tunnel Thru The Air or Looking Back from 1940".
In it Mr. Gann hid some of his methods of how he used astrology in his stock market predictions.

Many have tried to decode this book but only found snipits of info. One such person was Petter Ivar Amundsen. He wrote an article for Tradersworld magazine. Which can be found here: http://www.tradersworld.com/tradersworld/newpage52.htm

I used to have a pdf version of tunnel thru the air but awhile back my comp crashed. I've been looking ofr a copy of it since but not found any. I'm fasinated by this man's work and methods of prediction not only in the area of the stock market, but also in the areas of gambling as Mr. Gann was suppost ot have been equally adept at picking winners in both the old cuban lottery and at horseracing.

So if anyone has any info on this subject they would like to share,feel free to do so as it is very weclome.

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:47 pm

Are you in of money Demonica, I see this from what you write, I'll do a search and see what I can come up with for you, because I myself have been interested in this as well.

Demonica

Post by Demonica » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:54 pm

Samson wrote:Are you in of money Demonica, I see this from what you write, I'll do a search and see what I can come up with for you, because I myself have been interested in this as well.
I'm doing ok financially Samson, thanks for asking. I'm just really curious as to how gann was able to so acurately predict so many things yet so many people are still struggling to figure out his methods.

I thank you for any info you find Samson, and I will continue to post any I find as well for those interested. :)

Ok, what strange timing. I just found this site. There are some interesting articles about gann and his book. http://www.sacredscience.com/LivingLibr ... 92/93.html

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:33 am

I was just wondering have you tried reading his material with a wider view, when one looks at the big picture we usally find what we are looking for. It's just a thought.

Return to “General Discussion”