Compatability of Husband and Wife

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:46 pm

Swetaji,

In the evening today I wrote a lengthy matter on how to match husband and wife through palm. When I went to click on the submit I could not find it. I did not know how to save the matter and unfortunately it got lost somewhere. Could you make some changes in the programme so that we could save it somewhere temporarily.

I will type it again within a couple of days.

Pravin Kumar. :smt017

Raven

Post by Raven » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:17 pm

try typing it in Word or what ever program you use and just copy it here.

Pravin Kumar

Compatibility of Husband and Wife

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:37 am

Dear Friends,

To match Husband and Wife or the prospective boy and girl to be married or into a relationship I use the following method but first I shall write about the fingers and thumbs and relative phalanges of 4 fingers plus thumb:

The four fingers have three phalanges i.e. you can bend the fingers at three places. The top most phalange is called the first, middle one the second and the lowest one touching the palm as third. Thumb has only 2 phalanges first and second. The angle of the thumb to the palm whether it is less than 90 degrees, approx 90 degrees or more than 90 degrees. Whether the thumb bends back between the first and second phalange to 10 degrees (stubborn and rigid nature and strongly willed person usually), 30 degrees approx. (pleasantly adjustable) or 45 degrees and more (extremely adjustable -- the more the thumb bends the more adjusting the person).

Now when a boy has a thumb which is 10 degrees approx bending back then the boy is strongly willed person and for him the girl should have the thumb at least 30 degrees bending back if not more. Same would be true vice versa.

When the boy has the Jupitor Finger ending between the top phalange of the Saturn notice how much portion of the first phalange of Saturn is reached. If in the boys hand the Index (Jupitor) Finger reaches say upto 50 degrees and in the girls hand it is less than 50 degrees than the boy will command (Vice Versa also true) If the boy has the finger covering 75 degrees or even upto 90 Degrees then command is a big Immediate. The boy cannot help being miles ahead in taking decisions and acting his part as c ompared to the girl. Same is true in reverse.

Now assuming the boy has a long Jupitor Finger the Girl should have a Long Apollo (Ring Finger next to the smallest finger) finger to match as the taste of both will be different and complimentary to each other.

If the boy has a long Jupitor Finger say 75 to 90 percent of the Saturn Finger and the girl having a finger less than 50 degrees of the Saturn Finger and the boys thumb bends back 30 to 45 degrees. The boy is bound to take immediatel decisions much before the girl can take one. The girl if she has a thumb stiff bending back almost 10 degrees takes it in her mind that she will not like the decision taken she will be rigid, the boy has to adjust because of the bending back of the thumb. Same is true in the reverse. You have to give some margin to girls as they are a little shy and not prone to resist so stubbornly so Nervous Tension, Blood Pressure etc. follows for such girls and they become irritable as they want to resist but cannot express themselves openly because of the poor Jupitor Finger.

More I shall post later on.

Pravin Kumar.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:52 am

Now if the wife has a long finger of Jupitor covering about 75% to 90% of Saturn Finger and thumb bending back 30 to 45 degrees and the husband has less than 50% of Jupitor Finger with thumb only 10 degrees bending at first phalange the reverse will happen and because the male is a dominant personality in our Society (read Indians) then the boy will definitely react .

If the girl has the Jupitor Finger long as compared to her Apollo Finger and the boy has the Apollo Finger long as compared to Jupitor Finger then you will find the boy a methodical (with long fingers ), person love to keep things in order, everything in its place. His room, table, bedroom will be set and everything kepts in its place. You will find the command coming from the girl.

If the reverse is true then the command comes from the boy and artistic taste comes in the girl.

Now imagine both the boy and the girl have a thumb bending back about 30 to 45 degrees and the Jupitor Finger shorter than 50% of the length of Saturn Finger then outsiders will take advantage of you as both the girl and boy cannot command and will be led and misled by others.

If however the Jupitor Finger of both is longer than 50% and the thumb almost erect i.e. bending back only about 10 degrees. then Mahabharat is the only result.

If the thumb of the boy bends back at the place where it meets the thumb to 90 degrees and above then the thumb of the girl should be 90 degrees or a little less as then theboy will be very independent by nature, donate a lot, do good for others and also spend a lot. A girl to match such a boy should have a thumb less than 90 degrees say between 70 to 90 degrees. If much less than 70 degrees then again the relationship between the two will not last as the girl will become less communicative and less mixing with the boy. The nature will be reserved and she shall keep to herself not opening out easily. Same is the case in the reverse.

In all matters genereally in our Society the Male ego being leading we have to give a little more points to them as far as reading of resistance and action is there. There is not so true with boys and girls of American, European and similar type of countries where Sanskars are missing.

All the above can be diluted if children are born into good Sanskars as they give you good understanding and adjustment with each other as fear of Society is also there.

There are many permutations and combinations to this and I shall write more as and when I get time and new varieties come to my mind.

If any couples hands do not match with each other please do not dishearten as there are so many other ways to repair your relationship.

Pravin Kumar.

Return to “General Discussion”