A slow period

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Eaglewoman

A slow period

Post by Eaglewoman » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:00 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a question on slow periods in one's life. For many years I was looking for a job and in 2003 I finally found one. It turns out this job was not for me so I left. I quit this April and since then I've been looking for another one. During the last long jobless period someone told me that I was given this period to work on myself; to hone certain skills and learn new ones. I did. Now I have another slow period, and I don't know why I can't find a job again. Am I under the same lesson again? It's different now. I don't feel as desperate or anxious. This time I am so restless, so bored.
What do these slow periods in one's life mean? Why do I have another one? Do people get several of these periods in their lives?

I would appreciate any help. Thanks!
:smt004

Blessed be,
Eaglewoman

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:22 pm

Look on the bright side at least you can work if given the chance and want to work. There are some that can do neither.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:36 pm

Hey there,

welcome to the sun signs forum. I wouldnt know how to comment on your position but i'd say whatever happens for a reason and sometimes time is the only answer.

however i am sure if you ask in different parts of this forum as to why this is happening maybe someone with more knowledge than me might be able to help you with an answer.

God Bless,
Abhishek

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:31 pm

hello eaglewoman,
i think everyone goes thru these slow periods during one's lifetime. i feel u shd use the time to learn new things, and keep a look out for challenging happenings.
swetha

Raven

Post by Raven » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:24 pm

Eaglewoman, I have found that when this happens there is probably something you were to learn the other time but maybe you didn't learn it well enough. Could be how to treat people or how to do a particular thing, such as trust or protection. I know myself I have repeated one lesson three times because I let family slip through my learning. But I have learned this time and won't be repeating that lesson again. Step back and look at your situation as an outsider, you will see what the lesson is.

Return to “General Discussion”