Will be back soon.

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Vishwas
Site Admin

Will be back soon.

Post by Vishwas » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:33 pm

In response to samson's & swetha's pm.

I am just busy with work, disillusioned with life & the world in general, a bit down, but will be back up soon (I hope so). Anyway been very busy & tired & bored with work & all other stuff.

In the meantime my dad had an oepration yesterday & it was a minor one, but it is his third in 15 months, so I was scared to shit. He is fine now, had a problem in his eye, which was operated & the doc says it is fine & the eye will be normal in 2 to 3 weeks time.

Anyway, I miss u all guys & the site too. Hope to be back soon & posting like hell.

Sorry swetha couldn't reply to ur message earlier. Hope u are fine & get well soon.

Ms_Guided Angel

Post by Ms_Guided Angel » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:01 pm

Vishwas, hope things will be better for you soon....

Cheers, Denise

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:10 pm

Wish you all good, yea life can be boring and hard sometimes, but when it turns the life is greater and the smil broader:)
We are waiting for you!

Good luck and speedy recovering to your dad :)

pranay

Post by pranay » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:14 pm

heyy vishwas!

its k dude...we all have problems...take ur time and settle all ur difficulties

speedy recovery to ur dad.

may all be well soon

InfernoX13

Post by InfernoX13 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:43 pm

well... hope all ur problem diminish and u only get the best out of life

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:17 pm

My best wishes to you and your family Vishwas, take care.

Nicole

Re: Will be back soon.

Post by Nicole » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:08 pm

Vishwas wrote:In response to samson's & swetha's pm.

I am just busy with work, disillusioned with life & the world in general, a bit down, but will be back up soon (I hope so). Anyway been very busy & tired & bored with work & all other stuff.

In the meantime my dad had an oepration yesterday & it was a minor one, but it is his third in 15 months, so I was scared to shit. He is fine now, had a problem in his eye, which was operated & the doc says it is fine & the eye will be normal in 2 to 3 weeks time.

Anyway, I miss u all guys & the site too. Hope to be back soon & posting like hell.

Sorry swetha couldn't reply to ur message earlier. Hope u are fine & get well soon.
You take care young man~!!
better days ahead...  :smt003

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:21 pm

hi Vishwas... i was wondering that u havent been on the board.
u take care
and let me know if we can help u in any small way.
regards to ur dad.
swetha

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:14 am

I did look back to this post of mine because I was afraid of what I had written here & when I did read it I realised that was the biggest understatment of my life.

But more that that, I have to thank you all for what u said, it really brought a smile to my face. So thank you all.

I will still not be able to come online for a couple of days, But I already miss this place like hell.

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:32 pm

Well what am I going to do now without Vishwas around, I guess I'll just have to start talking to myself again.

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:17 pm

Vishwas,

you don't ever have to come here and apologize for not being around, we all go through things in life that take up more time or energy than we thought. i try to come here when i can, sometimes i haven't got the time. it's not something you should worry yourself about. it sounds like you have enough of that already. we are all part of this board, some longer than others. but we'll always be a part of it in someway. it's more than just a board to me. my friends are here. ppl i have never met, that care for me, as i care for them. we know that everyone has to step back now and again.
but we also know that they will be back when the time is right. you and your family are in my prayers my friend. take care.

respectfully,
blackcat :)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:02 pm

Thanx Blackcat.

Samson, I didn't mean I won't come online at all, just that I won't be on regularly.

Return to “General Discussion”