i wish...

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

skarlettfilth

I empathise and thank you for you efforts.

Post by skarlettfilth » Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:38 am

We all have a drive that makes us do something that was born out of our ideas.  Do not let outside sources affect your vision.  I am sure everybody appresiates your work, tell me who is given candy and cries??  I am new to your comunity, but I have found it to be as usefull as is visionary and progressing.  Cheer up!!!

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:07 am

Hey guys, you both are respected & very very much appreciated for what all u both have done, & if anyone says otherwise, thery suck, don't hear what they say. LOL, sorry for the bad word.

I have from day one believed that u guys are doing an excellent job, so don't woory about it, & I will say it is better to have 20 good & interacting members than 20,000 members who don't come online or post. There are lot of members who have registered here, but have not been able to come 7 post as much as they wanted because of work or any reason. Anyway if u remember I had registered a long time ago in december 2005, but forgot about the site & never came to the site again till feb or march 2006 I think & started posting.

I will say this one but, "If the person is destined to be here, the person will be here, otherwise don't worry". We just had a long long discussion to make pranay & samson stop saying that member's weren't posting much, if possible read that post I have locked it.

I will tell u this, more ppl will download ur software, by year end it would have reached 75,000+, that is for sure, u may get back members or not, that is secondary, but u still have a group of members here, u are there & who appreciate u guys, u thank u guys, who stay here & make new friends, discuss more, & make this place more livelier & more like a home than a Website.

Ask me, the last few days when I haven't been on the site, where some of the most difficult days of my life emotionally, but one thing I completely remember thinking about is not being able to come online & meet u guys, I really missed u guys & this site.

Now that is more important that a million members.

As for charging for the software & stuff, well I have something in mind, maybe u can do that & start charging for some of the new software. I will tell u more later.

Till then, rememeber we are all here for u, & don't worry to much.

Maetel of La Metalle

*I* Appreciate a Site Like This

Post by Maetel of La Metalle » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:52 am

Dear SysOp (using that for fear of misspelling Abishek...):
A site like this is a God-send to someone like me; I have been involved in the occult my entire life (my family is pure Scots, and, like most proper Scottish houses, include some not-quite-human individuals in our geneology.  This has resulted in some family Talents (eg., Second Sight) that persist to the present day.  So, in my family, you pick up all sorts of odd interests and abilities rather naturally.  But I am older now, and disabled, and depend on government cheques for my cat and I to live.  My primary library was destroyed a decade back, and I haven't the income to replace the books or to update to software---and now I find this site.  For nothing more than interest and polite communication, the software I need is free.  I do not think that that price is too much to pay, hei?  Thank you to the software creators, the site maintainers, and the other, earlier members of the forms whose enthusiasm has kept this website going.  Arigato-gosaimasu.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Re: *I* Appreciate a Site Like This

Post by Vishwas » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:25 am

Maetel of La Metalle wrote:Dear SysOp (using that for fear of misspelling Abishek...):
A site like this is a God-send to someone like me; I have been involved in the occult my entire life (my family is pure Scots, and, like most proper Scottish houses, include some not-quite-human individuals in our geneology.  This has resulted in some family Talents (eg., Second Sight) that persist to the present day.  So, in my family, you pick up all sorts of odd interests and abilities rather naturally.  But I am older now, and disabled, and depend on government cheques for my cat and I to live.  My primary library was destroyed a decade back, and I haven't the income to replace the books or to update to software---and now I find this site.  For nothing more than interest and polite communication, the software I need is free.  I do not think that that price is too much to pay, hei?  Thank you to the software creators, the site maintainers, and the other, earlier members of the forms whose enthusiasm has kept this website going.  Arigato-gosaimasu.

I don't think u will get more appreciation than this one & the others on the site abhishek. What I mean is u will get more posts like this, but if u aren't happy with this, u will never be happy then. (I know u are happy reading all this now, brings the smile back to the face, what do u say??).

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:22 am

ya it does:)) a smile on the face is so important..
thanks guys

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:30 am

Hey u both are always welcome.

pranay

Post by pranay » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:50 pm

both of ull are doing so much for so little its hard to think how do we say thank you,

i think that says it all,

as far as the software is concerned...i agree with rutho, make it a shareware or freeware

or u can charge a very small fee...

Hope ull do well,
BEst of luck!

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:27 pm

I agree with Vishwas & Pranay with everything they had said and I wish you all the best as well.

George

Re: i wish...

Post by George » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:35 pm

Abhishek wrote:I am so tired. i wish that even if half the people who download our softwares registered and interacted here .... doing so much work to get these software to people would be payment enuf. people go out and spend $$ to get software half as good as the ones we make but will not make a simple effort to better a community which only gives and gives and the more the community grows the more it benefits the same very users.

i am wondering if we should start making the software pay and use? we are now approaching 50k download and fast... and people only want more... without a simple thank you...

i feel like all this work is for nothing. are we asking for to much?

Thanks,
Abhishek
i almost forgot i wanted to come back to this post.  i logged in this morning to read the board real quick before going to work and i didn't even have time to read all of the post more less reply but i promised myself to do it when i got home from work.

i will scream and shout at the top of my lungs how greatful that i am to  all involved that took the time to create this board, create the software and create such a friendly learning astomsphere.  2-3 weeks ago it was all starting to feel so overwhelming and impossible to learn 78 cards with reverse meanings and combinations with other cards, etc.   you software, your board gave me the courage and will power to overcome my negative feelings and move on to keep learning the tarot.   all you hardwork has paid off in my life and i thank you so very much for that. i'm have the time of my life being here.  :smt020

PGK

I wish

Post by PGK » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:43 am

Sorry you had such a bad day - or maybe longer? - but hope springs eternal etc. etc. and there is always a sun over the next horizon.  When the sun sets here, it rises somewhere else and eventually returns - can't beat the laws of nature!

PGK

Ms_Guided Angel

Post by Ms_Guided Angel » Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:08 pm

I love this board, and miss it when I leave for home, as I have no Internet at the moment.

I did download the Astrology Dictionary, but haven't been able to use it yet.  I want to learn more from all you wonderful people before I do download so that I will know what I'm doing.  I have no problem with paying for software that I find valuable.  I have always paid for software that I want to own!

Cheers to all you developers and friends out there who make this place possible!!

Denise

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:15 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! And I really mean it.  I love your programs and this sight is sooo awesome.  I am currently trying to learn tarot reading and this sight has been extremely helpful!!!  I have not registered my programs yet, but I have been on this forum everyday.  Although, I am learning more than contributing.

I really really appreciate you all!!!

nag1953

Post by nag1953 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:07 pm

[color=blue]Dear Abhi,

I see a frustrated persons outpouring in your post.  If a person plants a fruit tree does he do it so that he alone should savour its fruits or do you think he is sure to be alive till the tree reaches the fruit bearing stage?

Just keep doing your good job without expecting repayment.  There is pleasure in it.  And for Gods sake stop cribbing.  I hope I am not harsh.

Take it in the right spirit.[/color]
Nagarajan :smt006 [color=blue][/color]

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:38 pm

i know... we r not the kinds to want to have the fruit when we r planting the trees:) we r not cribbing...so pls dont think u r being harsh...we have never thought of monetary benefits frm the softwares..so the idea is still a bit diff to digest.. but then we need to get practical too...we do need money to maintain this forum:P
maybe we expected more response frm the softwares..not that we are unhappy with what we have received.

poncesanto

Post by poncesanto » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:12 pm

No we thank you here in Rockford IL! I just want to know how I can get more of the software to help others?
Peace by with you
Jay

Return to “General Discussion”