know wat u where in ur past life

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Madam Lunar

past lives

Post by Madam Lunar » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:15 am

I know you can, through astral travelling travel to your past lives and look in.... maybe try that if that's what you want..

I think that every life we get we have the opportunity to correct some of the mistakes we made in the previous one, therefore we get good and bad feelings whenever we are about to do something.... just my opinion.  It would help if we could be born with a list though....

skrapila22

Interesting

Post by skrapila22 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:58 am

Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Thailand around the year 700. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
Do you remember now

I think it is kinda cool!

nancyb3524

from life to life

Post by nancyb3524 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:16 am

Is it true that incarnation after incarnation u always choose to live as the same sex from life to life?

skrapila22

Post by skrapila22 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:28 pm

I don't think it is always that way( as far as gender), but I thought it was interesting that I was really into drama in a past life seeing as how I was a theatre major in college... go figure. Some things may stay the same....

nancyb3524

Post by nancyb3524 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:19 pm

I don't know much about my past life but I know that I am a natural with animal care.  Since I am a little girl I always wanted to save all the animals on the planet from human:)

I always had the feeling I carry that for very long time....

Barbi

Past Lives

Post by Barbi » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:06 pm

Hello everyone, I am new here so I thought I should just jump right in
About the past life it stated
Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Spain around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.

I thought it was pretty interesting since I do not think women were a carpenter, or a seman but you never know.

Look foward to seeing and reading all the posts

Barbi

Return to “General Discussion”