kinda strange

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

moondancer86

kinda strange

Post by moondancer86 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:49 pm

Awhile back like some odd years ago I used to sit under the stars and wish and have music playing. I guess you might say I was waiting for something fantasy to happen.
However it never did.
Anyway, Years later I used to sleep under the full moon, every night when it would come out, I would open my curtains and sleep under the light.
Now when I see it, I can feel the moon light, kinda like you feel the sun light.
It feels like an old friend watching over me under the azure blue light it gives off.....
what does this mean?

athena6996

Post by athena6996 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:34 pm

I used to sleep under the full moon all of the time. It was the same way. I would open my curtains and sleep with the moonlight beating down on my face. I absolutly love it. I don't know what it means. Maybe it means that we are more connected with the moon. Maybe it means we are suppose to feel that way when the moon is out. I don't know. I feel more connected to the moon than anything else in this world. It makes me feel whole and centered/grounded. It feels like there is nothing else in this world that matters.

Ms_Guided Angel

Post by Ms_Guided Angel » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:53 pm

Hello Athena and Moondancer,   Nice to meet you both...

I also feel a connection to the moon, which I've only recently embraced.  I could just sit and look at it endlessly.  I just bought a new digital camera which takes fantastic photos ...  as the moon goes through its' phases I am behind the camera, flashing away happily...

My husband thinks I'm crazy as in his opinion, "it's the same moon you see everyday..."  lmao...  NOT in my opinion....lol.  I love to sleep where I can watch the moon in its travels.  

Cheers

moondancer86

Post by moondancer86 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:46 pm

I can feel the warmth of it....I also like the view of the full moon as its light dances across the top of the snow. Its like a magical touch.
You can see it dance off the crystals in the snow

Ms_Guided Angel

Post by Ms_Guided Angel » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:16 pm

I don't know if you have the opportunity to live near a body of water Moondancer, but I live near the ocean and there is nothing more serene to me than to see the reflection in the ocean...a very romantic sight!

I must gather some of my photos I've taken together and post if I am allowed...

Cheers

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:23 pm

the moon has been known to have a very profound effect on all human life.  Just ask an emergency room doctor or nurse if there aren't more people on the night of a full moon.  An elevator company I worked for recorded more calls on the night of a full moon.  How it effects us has not been fully discovered, but effect us it does with great effect.

pranay

Post by pranay » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:26 am

Yes I have heard that too... There are more cases of almost everything on the night of a full moon. Hmm... I wonder why? Do some mystical rays come from the moon which make us act so?

Ms_Guided Angel

Post by Ms_Guided Angel » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:22 pm

Found this on a website I'm researching about Colloidal Silver.  Great read ... since the moon is associated with Silver and this thread is active, thought I'd post...Here is the site - http://www.silvermedicine.org/history.html

Brightness descends
Here a reflection
Somewhere a shadow
I see the moon in a midnight sky.
This lightness spreads to a pale glow
The secondary reflections bring
A million shades to thousands of colors.
Landscapes of grey-metallic twine
From her skin in ethereal beauty shine
There is silver in the moon!

- Silver Heart Files, JRE, Rights reserved 1989

moondancer86

Post by moondancer86 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:27 pm

I like the poem at the end of the song "nights in white satin"

Ms_Guided Angel

Post by Ms_Guided Angel » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:36 pm

I will have to look up the lyrics .. I know the song but not off by heart to recall.....

Cheers

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:04 pm

satanic-pranay wrote:Yes I have heard that too... There are more cases of almost everything on the night of a full moon. Hmm... I wonder why? Do some mystical rays come from the moon which make us act so?
Well you know we have something that is called flood tide and ebbe- tide.

This is caused by the Moon's and earth's force of gravity.

We also know that the human body contain a lot of water or fluid.

When the moon can make those changes in the ocean...why not in a little humans body :)

Ms_Guided Angel

Post by Ms_Guided Angel » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:08 pm

Tides... how interesting Rhuto ....I love the tides...I live in a place where some of the worlds' highest tides are...and the Tidal Bore...just ask me...lol.   I get to watch the tides come and go daily and the sun rise & set as well as the moonrise over the ocean is my favorite thing to photograph!  My camera is almost a piece of me....

I know for sure the moon has an effect on my body! I am going to try to keep a journal for a few months and try to see patterns as the moon changes phase.

You'll all think I'm crazy with this one, but has anyone else ever seen the profile of Mick Jagger on the right side of the moon ??? lol  I will explain....he he

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:38 am

No I don't think u are crazy, just more smart than us to think of it, & it is a very good idea to keep a journal to see how the moon & it's waxing & waning affects us.

I haven't seen Mick Jagger's profile, so I think it would be interesting to know about it, & am w8ing for u to post about it. Thanx for the info.

skrapila22

Post by skrapila22 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:03 am

They say when there is a full moon there are more births, like hospitals actually record this phenomenon. Since the human body is made up of so much water it would make sense... the moon controls the tides...

speaking of which... being on the beach with a full moon... next to the tide... it is a very powerful experience... even if you are not sure why.

pranay

Post by pranay » Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:58 pm

Wow Rutho! nice deduction.

It does make a lot of sense come to think of it. If the moon can contrl big bodies of water, then why not the human body?

Powerful experience on a beach on the night of a full moon you say ehh... I have never been on a beach on a full moon, and now that you mention it Im looking forward to it.

Return to “General Discussion”