My latest study

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ragbag

My latest study

Post by ragbag » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:10 am

through witchcraft, i seriously found God. I can't be a born-again christian as i wasn't one in the first place, so what am i?!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:22 am

Is this really a question?

As far as I know...none are born with any belief.

Most of us change our belief true life...and hopefully we also change ourself to the better, with greater understanding and forgiveness.

I can't see the need to be reborn for that, it's just a development of yourself. :)

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:09 pm

You are whatever you want to be.

pranay

Post by pranay » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:15 pm

Yup, be what you want.

"I am what I am"

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:27 pm

Yup, Satanic, Popeye said that!  LOL

kimi

what am i?!

Post by kimi » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:57 pm

A witch. Witches arnet always just witches. Some witches follow a spiritual path some dont. But most always do positive work and believe in a universal spirit or energy. You sound disapointed or maybe your unsure if what your doing is right in the eyes of a religous view. Wiccans are not neccesaritly wiches just like witches are not neccessarily wiccans. But both practice magick some for same reasons some for not the same reasons.
If your truly a witch, then the Universe has blessed you with many talents and I hope you use them in a positive way for yourself and for people, animals and the earth. We can all use some positive healing in our lives.
Blessings!

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:16 pm

Here's someone who knows what there talking about, well said Kimi.

Nicole

Re: what am i?!

Post by Nicole » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:35 pm

kimi wrote:A witch. Witches arnet always just witches. Some witches follow a spiritual path some dont. But most always do positive work and believe in a universal spirit or energy. You sound disapointed or maybe your unsure if what your doing is right in the eyes of a religous view. Wiccans are not neccesaritly wiches just like witches are not neccessarily wiccans. But both practice magick some for same reasons some for not the same reasons.
If your truly a witch, then the Universe has blessed you with many talents and I hope you use them in a positive way for yourself and for people, animals and the earth. We can all use some positive healing in our lives.
Blessings!
Great point~!!
I always felt I was different from my family and friends.. I some how knew I was a witch at birth..lol Some would say other things about me in my past... I've changed so much after my son was born.. I was a kind person and then turned kinda mean at mean ppl.. I'm not that same person I was in my teen years... Yes we all change as we get older... But there is something really different with me now.. I'm more open about learning new spiritual things and what it dos.. If it's bad I wont have anything to do with it or ppl who are bad behind it... I like who I am.. Took me many years to say that.. I did not like my self for a good many years... I will always be in a search for new and exciting things to learn and try~!! Most are.. :-)

priestess12

Post by priestess12 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:51 am

I went through church and was saved and baptized and whatnot but until I began practicing witch craft... which I swear I was called to do because everywhere I went I saw the word "magic" and... well I can't explain it. It was almost calling my name and it was irresistable to me. At any rate, one of the first things I found out during this time in my life was that God understood me and was truly a friend to me. Christianity taught me that he was my heavenly father but that he was looking for me to screw up and then throw me in hell. When I began to get an understanding of God I began to form a relationship with him and witch or no witch, God talked to me. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my entire life. I won't go into great detail but I was definitely connected to God more so than at any other time in my life.

Later, something happened and I ended up going back to my Christian roots and giving up witch craft for a time. But I didn't feel that connection anymore. I'm not saying that witch craft is the answer. But I do know that Christianity is restrictive and I do NOT believe that christianity understands the true nature of God. The God that I have personally interacted with would never send me to hell for reading tarot cards. LOL

So my advice to you is to relax and go with it and don't worry too much about wearing a title. Enjoy your relationship with the source of your being for what it is without trying to complicate it with labels. God is God regardless of what YOU call YOURSELF. But those damned labels can certainly limit your understanding of God. So you're kinda fortunate not to have a title. LOL

peacetruthnlove

Post by peacetruthnlove » Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:53 am

Does it really matter what label you go by?  If you know where you are and what you've experienced than i would say there is really no need for a word or symbol if you will.. The book that i'm reading right now says "Words are but symbol of symbols, thus they are twice removed from reality"  Typically, you would be referred to by society as probably just Christian, I'm not sure on that though.  Good Luck!

sorceress426

Reborn

Post by sorceress426 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:44 pm

You are not reborn just awakened.

In all comparative religions ther is some form of God.

In witchcraft you find that all Gods are one God.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:37 pm

In most religions there is really only one God.  Perhaps the disparity is Just in how we see that God?  

Awakening, indicates some form of sleep or unconsciousness of any topic.  Yes, awakening to God is a valid description of wakening to consciousness of the topic....God.

sorceress426

Post by sorceress426 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:43 pm

I'm sorry you may have misunderstood my statement.  By all Gods are one Gods...I meant What ever name the God is called, They are the same. Awakening in this sense is the realization of that.

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:09 pm

One needs to see that there is only one God, not think that we have many.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:01 pm

One or many we have God, I think that is the more important point here. In Hinduism there are 330 Million Gods, but still in the end call them as "Baghwan or Devaru" means God.

Return to “General Discussion”