what the animals are telling u

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hym2525

Post by hym2525 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:50 am

:smt006

Thanks so much Black cat for the info,  I'll read up on "air"  and owls.   I really do appreaciate the direction.     Happy Thanksgiving,   Helen

peacetruthnlove

Post by peacetruthnlove » Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:07 am

When i closed my eyes, it was snowing and i saw a lynx gliding through the snow, Also there was a vulture up in the tree nearby..

rainy

Post by rainy » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:45 pm

ur desciption of squirel has come true. I'm tryin 2 work out wot i shud b preparing with. I no i may end up alone but ur reading told me to hoard. wot shud i be hoarding?
rainy x

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:09 pm

Owls are very nocturnal animals...they sleep all day, and are awake all night.

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:07 am

hello peace

This ability to move so silently and pass unseen.  the spirit of the Lynx is know to be one of slipping effortlessly between planes and dimensions.

practice and patience will lead you to see which is "hidden" from the eyes of a less observant individual.  This is not necessarily an immediate or intuitive sensing, but rather a gradual process of uncovering hidden corners and shadows through silent observation, much as the Lynx in the wild will quietly observe prey, trespassers into their territory and potential mates.

Lynx Soul will be able to see right through the outer appearances and what Others might choose to present to the outside world, to the very heart of all that is hidden beneath.  This means that the one beside whom Lynx pads will have an uncanny ability to recognize the fears, secrets, agenda and feelings of guilt or remorse that are all but invisible to most other souls.

peace,
blackcat

Vasiliki

animal spirit in the woods meditation

Post by Vasiliki » Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:16 am

Well, I was sitting under a tree in the green woods, all around was peaceful and playful, and then a giant king snake came in front of me.
It started to rise, until it was almost vertical in front of me, and it was looking at me right in the eyes. It was silver, light green and light yellow.
I feel it was trying to tell me something, in another language. I was not scared even for a moment (I deeply respect snakes anyway, as all animals). Its presence was majestic and it felt like an ally.
Any ideas?
Thank you
Vasiliki

peacetruthnlove

Post by peacetruthnlove » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:34 pm

Wow, blackcat... I didn't even realize until I looked at the post that your avatar... isn't that a lynx?  I honestly didn't even know....Thank you so much though!!!!

hym2525

Spiritalk

Post by hym2525 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:18 pm

:smt006  I do hope I spelled your name correctly.  Since the owl is a night creature as u mention earlier.  Can it be that I need to be careful in the evening,  or maybe just all day for a period of time?     Thank u for the input,         Helen

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:38 am

hello vasiliki,

change is inevitable, but with it comes the chance to shed a burden.

change and rebirth are inevitable now and require your vitality. fear not for the future for as snake sloughs her old skin so will you shed that which holds you back look carefully at the meaning of desire before letting it's deep sexual energy free, for as snake knows only that which is given in mutal love can transform.

peace,
blackcat

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:43 am

hello peace,

my avatar only thinks he's a lynx. that is my cat "dart" the pictures change
but there always the same little guy. every avatar i have ever had is him.

peace,
blackcat

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:48 am

dear hym2525,

i don't think the owl is telling you to be careful, as much as he is telling you to be aware. tune into what's happening around you, whether it be day or night. seek out knowledge to see through deception.

peace,
blackcat

Vasiliki

Post by Vasiliki » Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:50 am

Thank you blackcat, your words are deep and wise.
You said:

"..look carefully at the meaning of desire before letting it's deep sexual energy free, for as snake knows only that which is given in mutual love can transform. "

I will have to meditate on this, it touches me but I feel I do not quite grasp it yet. If you can elaborate a little on this it will be of great help.

Eitherways thank you so much
Vasiliki

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:10 am

dear vasiliki,

when you desire something, before giving in to the moment or making the things you want materialize, know your reasons behind your actions. what are your intentions, what is it that your giving and getting. is this something that is freely given of the heart, without strings attached?   anything done  falsely will never last. know yourself, know your purpose, and tread lightly.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:23 pm

BLACKCAT wrote: when you desire something, before giving in to the moment or making the things you want materialize, know your reasons behind your actions. what are your intentions, what is it that your giving and getting. is this something that is freely given of the heart, without strings attached?   anything done  falsely will never last. know yourself, know your purpose, and tread lightly.
WOW, so well said, it applies to everyone. Now I think I will go back to my personal thinking space & think the reasons out for why I do things that I am doing.

Vasiliki

Post by Vasiliki » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:38 pm

Thank you blackcat. What you are saying is true. I wonder how many 'purifications' we have to go through before we learn this lesson.
with respect
Vasiliki

Return to “General Discussion”