~*~satanic-pranay~*~

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nicole

~*~satanic-pranay~*~

Post by Nicole » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:48 pm

satanic-pranay,

Where have you been young man~??  :smt006
I have to say something.. You know when I was a teen I didn't like hanging out with other teens. I didn't like teens for many, many years.. I know that sounds bad.. I was grown up way before other teens, I had no choice back then... I want to thank you and many other young ones in here also.. I'm not that same person who didn't like them.. You all have changed me in a way I thought was not impossible.. Even my own son changed me as well... I feel I owe you so much... I enjoy what your thoughts are about things in life, and what bothers you... I feel I want to be a foster mom to other teens who have no where to go... This is so not like me....LOL

I guess I just want to say t/y for waking me up... Your all great teens, not kids.. Young wise friends....  :smt020

MaMilke

how cute

Post by MaMilke » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:01 pm

Hello,
Thats cute Nicole, we are the ones that have to thank You, because you are here helping all without caring for the age, and you are talking without caring about it and you might already have experienced when you were younger (you still aren't old) that old people don't talk to younger because they have nothing to talk to (thats what they think). So in other words every younger in the forum and your son too have to thank you, not you thank us, you already do a great job.

pranay

Post by pranay » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:49 pm

Yes I have to agree with MazsBR. We are the ones who should thank you for guiding us. For all you have done. And I must thank all other members for the same. Vishwas, Rutho, BC, Samson, Abhishek, Swetha

I think I am forgetting someone... hmm...

Anyways... Thank you to all concerned!! :)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:06 pm

Well said Pranay & MazsBR, thanks for being their Nicole.

The kids always need someone to talk to them, listen to them, give them advice, have fun with them & look after them. If that person is a year old or 100 years older than the kid, the kid doesn't mind, all the kids want is someone who geniunely likes them & looks after them.

By kids I mean both the young ones & the teens.

searlait

Post by searlait » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:13 pm

I understand where you're coming from, Nicole!  As a teen I never hung out with teens either.  And I was forced to grow up way before my time by having children of my own.  Never really felt the teen thing was good, but now that my kids are teens I find I can be around them and really appreciate them all the more!  I'm so glad you are here with them all, and I hope from time to time I will be able to lead a little bit as well...  :)  You seem to be a wonderful person!

Searlait

pranay

Post by pranay » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:07 pm

Many teens all arnd the world have spoilt the picture of all teens. Nowadays people see teens as those careless(ok I agree I am) good for nothing immature junkies who have nothing better to do than make out in every nook or cranny they can find.

But that is so not true. Just coz a few of us are like that that doesnt mean all of us are like that.

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:15 pm

I don't think that your careless Pranay, I believe your very responsible for your age.

pranay

Post by pranay » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:16 pm

Then you are sooo wrong!

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:19 pm

Look Pranay, if you want everyone to look at you as a useless twit than so be it.

pranay

Post by pranay » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:21 pm

I am not saying I am a useless twit. But I d feel I am really careless. Leaving things arnd. Making careless avoidable mistakes in my exams... etc,etc. I need to focus myself more. I always seem to say it but never ger arnd doing it.

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:24 pm

Why, because your only 16 mate!

pranay

Post by pranay » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:26 pm

I know I am 16. But that is no longer a young age. Next year I will be giving one of the most exams of my life. The CET. And I hope to get a good result I have to start right now. I will be screwed if I dont do well. I wont get into any good college and my dreams will be qaueshed.

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:29 pm

So what is stopping you, I know what your age.

pranay

Post by pranay » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:32 pm

Because I feel lazy. And Ijust dont feel liek getting up to study.

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:34 pm

The only person who can make a difference is you Pranay and if your not going to do it, nobody else will do it for you.

Return to “General Discussion”