Seeing Dots of Light

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MaMilke

Post by MaMilke » Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:57 pm

Hello,

I just think we should remember that colour have a lot of meanings. By your learning what would be the green orbs that I always see with my mom when she is thinking in spiritual things or meditating? My opinion its the energy she first sends to the people and even it could be the way she open her portal with messages she is preparing to send, or maybe her spirit.

What would you say?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:35 pm

IME we all develop a colour chart within our being that tells us when we see a specific colour it means a specific thing.  Aura readers have written on the subject.  Healers have written on the subject.  Mediums and Psychics have written on the subject and in the end, it is as individual as you and me.  Even psychologists have written on the importance of colour in our lives.  

When you see a specific colour...how does it make you feel?  Does it tell you what it represents?  Is it connected in some way to a specific significance or meaning?

Light2000

Post by Light2000 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:02 pm

MazsBR wrote:Hello,

I just think we should remember that colour have a lot of meanings. By your learning what would be the green orbs that I always see with my mom when she is thinking in spiritual things or meditating? My opinion its the energy she first sends to the people and even it could be the way she open her portal with messages she is preparing to send, or maybe her spirit.

What would you say?
Hi mazsbr!!

Green orbs around your mother while she talks about spiritual things means she speaks from the heart and she has the need of have spiritual grow. She wants the truth of spiritual and is what she looks for. Also can say she wants to increase her focus or already did and is very focus (spiritulaity). She sees spirituality as a way of trying to help others, and she goes to the center of the question.

Green is also grow, so can say she is developing, and also heal.
So probably she is a healer or have interess at it.

While meditatiing can say you mother has interess or have the need to call for Rafael, Mary and Jesus. But don't forget depends of her belives so can be other names for the same energy. She looks into her spirituality to create a unity betwen all her sides.

As you said there are many meanings of green and very types of it. As spiritalk said you should feel what it means to you. So What i wrote is only one possibility, so far people that i know and see green orbs has a lot of devotion to energy of Mary.

Hope it helps a litle

Take care
Light2000

MaMilke

Post by MaMilke » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:41 am

you mean helps a little with all that info?!

You shoted in the bee! She actually have the power of healing and even been an open minded and esoteric ( beliving in other lifes and astrology) she had two lifes been crisitan ortodox one in russia other in Turkey/constantinopla. But she is an old spirit thats someway diferent . And yes she is very aimed in spiritual life

astrobhadauria

Remeber date and check the position of Rahu,You can find

Post by astrobhadauria » Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:44 pm

When Rahu in 12th,and affecting by other star,by gochara,that time head attected by unknown energy,if Mars hit to rahu,there are red light,venus hit,there are blue and white,jupiter hit there are yello,mercury hit,green,and if more stars hits to rahu,that time more circles seeing by us in unknown time.
Ramendra Singh Bhadauria
Jaipur

searlait

Post by searlait » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:37 pm

Wow!  This is all so interesting!  Thanks to everyone for sharing your wisdom!  I believe in color therapy very strongly and also believe everyone has a different 'reaction' to different colors.  I love reading all the info from everyone and learning a little more every day!  :)

Searlait

jyotimirpuri

Post by jyotimirpuri » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:23 am

i will wait for someone to expand on this subject as this subject fascinates me

Return to “General Discussion”