Asking a Favour of all

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MaMilke

Asking a Favour of all

Post by MaMilke » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:53 am

Hello,

Im asking a big favour of all, I need everyone to pray meditate sometime for me cause in less than 20 hours im going to do a test that will fulfill my life and I need to get a good grade so than I will be able to join the university I want, I know thats asking alot but plz send me some good energy so I can go well in such test. (if any admin think I shouldn't ask for such plz delete the post, I dont think before acting in this time). An university diploma in Brazil is too much important that if you dont have one you dont have chance to join the medium/medium high/high society and you will be poor and will not have the chance to gain money and tell your words to the world.

Bye, I just think its needed at least for me it would be a great help..

misty-midnightrain

Sending you Energy

Post by misty-midnightrain » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:07 am

I will send you Energy from the Moon and good luck from me to you. Hope your dreams come true.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:29 am

My prayers, wishes & blessings are with u, u will do well. Best of luck for ur exams.

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:50 am

You need to have faith in yourself, you will do fine, if you have studied you will come out in flying colors and good marks.

Nicole

Re: Asking a Favour of all

Post by Nicole » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:12 am

MazsBR wrote:Hello,

Im asking a big favour of all, I need everyone to pray meditate sometime for me cause in less than 20 hours im going to do a test that will fulfill my life and I need to get a good grade so than I will be able to join the university I want, I know thats asking alot but plz send me some good energy so I can go well in such test.
My prayers & Thoughts are with you at this time in need, MazsBR...  :smt051

pranay

Post by pranay » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:29 am

My prayers and well wishes are with you... I know just exactly how you feel.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!

MaMilke

Post by MaMilke » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:05 pm

Thank you for all of you and your prayngs in less than 3 hours im going to do test, thank you, you people don't know how this was good to me its hard to make a decision without the people's help, really from the heart of nature, thank you. (and im no crazy as you people think when I write those things, I just mean it and It cant be described in other words).

Thank for you all, you all have been great.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:41 pm

Yellow is the mental colour.  Surround yourself with yellow and even find a bit to wear.  Good luck in your challenges.

MaMilke

Post by MaMilke » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:06 pm

Thank you all I already finished the test and I feel I did great although the only cloth I had yellow was my underwear --.--''' but I still used it, Thank you all!

cya

searlait

Post by searlait » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 pm

MaszBR, I'm lighting a candle for you!  Best of luck!

Searlait

misty-midnightrain

Good Job

Post by misty-midnightrain » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:54 am

If you felt like you did well then Im sure you did. I hope it all works out for you and that you keep up the excellent work at school.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:05 pm

Hope u have a bright future MazsBR, u have all my wishes & hopes.

MaMilke

Post by MaMilke » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:07 pm

sigh

Today I was reading the answers with my friends and most of them agreed with me than I was going to read the answers that a school put and sigh it seemed like if I have been drinking poison I had like almost everything true and they had like almost everything wrong! This test is part of 3 tests that we can make to enter in university, its an easy way they put for enter in public university since its hard to pass without it and this one have the secound biggest value all my poinst are going to be 2x. But I still think I done well --.--'''

Light2000

Post by Light2000 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:12 pm

Hi MazsBR!!

The test you are talking about is the vestibular? When you will recive the results?

Belive you did well :)

Take care
Light2000

MaMilke

Post by MaMilke » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:19 pm

This test is like a vestibular for only people studing in high school so during this time they do 3 tests 1 talking about one year and the other talking about the other (talking I mean the things you studied in such time). so the first one is talking of 1st year of highschool and it worts 1x (this means every point you do will be multiplificated with 1x) the secound worth 2x 9thats the one I made so if I done bad on it im dead cause its the secound worthy one!

And hey you are from portugal, you stole my country, my football technic ( give Felipão Back!) and your not stealing this idea right? Just Kidding.

edited: as I know the results come only in next year and more for february).

Return to “General Discussion”