what the animals are telling u

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hym2525

What the animals r telling u

Post by hym2525 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:04 am

:smt006     Wow, Blackcat  u are very wise.    

I am very sure of my intentions,  I know I have hard time picking up on deception.  So maybe the owl came in @ this time for that reason.  

Normaly my meditations frequently have mostly horses having fun.

The paragraph in your earlier  post is just amazing!   Thank U,   Helen

amadea1949

3 animal spirits

Post by amadea1949 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:39 am

I have 3 animal spirits.  The eagle is my eyes and keeps me on the right path.  The wolf howls when I am off track or nearing  danger and the tiger protects me.  I found all 3 when meditating and wrote a poem about them. Poems are second nature and I can express myself better in them. thanks for reading or listening as the case may be. :)

DeeFrap

Post by DeeFrap » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:58 pm

I tried two different times because I felt I wasn't doing it right the first time.  Both times I saw a tuxedo kitten, really playful and cute.  
'

amadea1949

tuxedo kitty

Post by amadea1949 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:09 am

Maybe he is getting ready for Christmas lol.  I really don't know to much about animal spirits but I would think that you are playful and have a good sense of humor.  You have a curiousity about almost everything.  
  I think you have a love of life that transends the normal and you are ready for almost anything.  Seriously though, someone that knows about animal spirits should tell you what a tuxedo kitty could mean.  Have a special day and a Great holiday.  I sense you have plenty of spirit to play with. Pam

Return to “General Discussion”