the White Word

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

amadea1949

the White Word

Post by amadea1949 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:32 am

I write a lot of poems.  One in particular, I wrote as if it just was coming into my head but it says the white word has the answer, its silly but its true.  Anyway I was wondering if anyone evey heard of it. I wrote the poem in I thought about 3 min. but really about an hour had passed. Thanks.   I just wanted to know if anyone knows the white word.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:32 am

The White Word??

The only word I can get is Love.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:31 pm

I my mind "the white word" can be a lot of different "good thing", so yea your poem will work good.

"White" I assosiate with "good" and even if the word can be different from person to person, most "posetive" thoughs or "words" give the answer, when the one in need search for them.

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:56 pm

White is pure.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:39 pm

Jennifer means white.

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:40 pm

What do you think I'm talking about.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:24 pm

LOL. Didn't read ur post. But no problemo. U are right, I think ur post was more related to the post than this one.

searlait

Post by searlait » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:28 pm

I usually think of purity and love when the word 'white' comes up...

Searlait

pranay

Post by pranay » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:01 pm

Dirty is the first thing that comes in my mind when I rhink about white

Transcix

Post by Transcix » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:09 pm

White is rainbow, black is pure. :)

Illumination

Post by Illumination » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:33 pm

The word "Peace" comes to mind, but the "Jennifer" response resonates with me.  Do you have a friend named Jennifer?

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:44 pm

Yes I do. A very important friend for me. But I don't usually call her by that name. Why does it resonate to u Illumination??

& Transcix what do u mean by Black is pure.

Transcix

Post by Transcix » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:42 pm

Well, light is also pure, in the sense that everything is essentially pure. But I'm speaking from a perspective of an emissive universe, that Everything is light, shining outwards from within, originating from Nothing. Nothing is like shining grey/silver. Black is pure in that it is purging. In the sense that any definition is divergence from infinity, void is the purest of all, unmanifest infinite potentiality. Light is in its most essential form seed-form, infinite innert probability, in contrast to Nothing's infinite potent force. By darkness I do not mean the absence of light but rather the presence of void. Light is all colours overlapping simultaneously, and black is no colour. It's difficult to explain how black is pure... but for example in meditation I manifest non-local and timeless Nothing and purge myself of everything negative. One may distinguish light best over a pure black backdrop, and pitch all perversion into infinite void where it gets recycled.

Illumination

Illumination to Vishwas

Post by Illumination » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:01 am

It just resonates with me because it sounds like a cryptic message comiing through, and it makes sense.  Before you started writing this poem, were you perhaps unintentionally seeking guidance?  Maybe a spirit guide was trying to send you a message?  Is your friend Jennifer open in the sense you could talk to her about it?  Trust your intuition.  What do you think it means?

Vishwas
Site Admin

Vishwas to Illumination

Post by Vishwas » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:43 pm

The poem (or poems to be more precise) was (were) actually written by amadea1949, not by me.

I know for a fact that the name Jennifer means White. & I do think about her a lot. I have not been able to be in contact with her for some months now, except once when we spoke. I don't know about spirit guides, because never thought I had one, until amadea1949 recently said I had one. But still thinking about the concept of "spirit guide", & I think someone (above me, whom I don't know), is stopping me from doing certain things, maybe making me w8 for the right time. Maybe not, I am open to being told that I am wrong there.

I don't exactly know what it means, but that is what came to my mind, & interestingly Jennifer is the first person to tell me to "Trust your Intution" & "Don't Doubt everything". There are lots of stuff I could & did talk with Jennifer, but lets say she was moody & answered only some of them & hiding most (maybe to protect me), she knows a lot more than I do, & she is hiding some stuff from me, she said she will tell when the time is right, that was almost three quaters of a year ago, I am still w8ing for her to say.

Messages from my spirit guide, I am open, I need some help & would be really greatful if my guides helped me out, then again I think they come out only when they think that we are ready.

Waiting for ur views on the idiotic stuff I have written here. I think I will be online when u come today.

Return to “General Discussion”